• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [5:15 am CDT] - in 15 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nancy Pelosi on Republicans

If no republicans are speaking out against what trump is doing, then they are just as bad as he is
Personally, I agree with some of what President Trump does--and disagree with other things. (I agree more often than I disagree.)

This is called nuance.

Those who merely wish to bash him up the side of the head, with a baseball bat--and expect others to do so, also--are certainly not nuanced--to say the least.

And they are filled with hatred, much more than with analytical thought.

Personally, I agree with some of what President Trump does--and disagree with other things. (I agree more often than I disagree.)

This is called nuance.

Those who merely wish to bash him up the side of the head, with a baseball bat--and expect others to do so, also--are certainly not nuanced--to say the least.

And they are filled with hatred, much more than with analytical thought.

The problem is that most of what he does is just plain wrong and outweighs what he does right

You can bet the farm on the fact that ANYTHING Pelosi says about Republicans is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is that most of what he does is just plain wrong and outweighs what he does right

If you truly believe that, you should vote for Joe Biden this November.

But I still have very little respect for those who have abandoned all analytical thought, in favor of undiluted hatred...

Back
Top Bottom