• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

MYTH BUSTERS UKRAINE 🇺🇦 - Moscow MILITARY IS NOT FIRST GRADE POWER ANYMORE || 2022

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

MYTHBASTERS UKRAINE 🇺🇦 - Moscow MILITARY IS NOT FIRST GRADE POWER ANYMORE || 2022​

Well let’s put this in perspective. Moscow has lost four times the amount KIA in 10 days in Ukraine than America lost in Afghanistan in 20 years

Quite frankly I have been surprised by their lack of military acumen.

Maybe something has been overlooked here; Moscow's plan is not to flatten the entire country. If they wanted to do that they would have. Their plan is simply to cut off supplies, beat down the armed forces, take over key cities and end Govt effectiveness. The invasion is not going as fast as the west thinks it should, but nothing is going to stop the inevitable outcome.

Remember Iraq? That invasion took about one month to complete. And in the end we got a country that embraced democracy and is a shining example to the world what real brotherhood is like.

we say , never believe to a Muscovite, so you guys thought that Moscow couldn´t make a phone&computer or a car but can make the best in the world weapons, officers , solders , military plans, right ?

just one hour ago ....

Last edited:
but nothing is going to stop the inevitable outcome.
wrong, Logistic and Ruble collapse,"Muscovite aluminum stocks on the markets in Japan collapsed, worth nothing. Muscovite stocks crashed, with the country's main index dropping 45%. Muscovite Ruble plummets to (historic) record low. With 1 Ruble being worth .012 of a U.S. Dollar. Moscow Stock Exchange suspends trading amid Ukraine crisis to keep it from completely crashing. Investors have thrown Muscovite under an 18 wheel truck because a bus didn't have enough tires."

ps

Stay strong Ukraine ✊

Last edited:
wrong, Logistic and Ruble collapse,"Muscovite aluminum stocks on the markets in Japan collapsed, worth nothing. Muscovite stocks crashed, with the country's main index dropping 45%. Muscovite Ruble plummets to (historic) record low. With 1 Ruble being worth .012 of a U.S. Dollar. Moscow Stock Exchange suspends trading amid Ukraine crisis to keep it from completely crashing. Investors have thrown Muscovite under an 18 wheel truck because a bus didn't have enough tires."

ps

Stay strong Ukraine ✊

The Ukraine has as much chance as winning this war as I do of becoming President. Their only hope is to somehow get Russia to agree to a cease fire and let "peace talks" begin.

"Thousands try to escape fighting north of the capital as second cease-fire agreement collapses" https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia...ian-civilians-fleeing-kyiv-suburb-11646575238

The Ukraine has as much chance as winning this war as I do of becoming President.
said Brezhnev and Nicholas II . All Moscow 20s empires have ended up this way , end of ussr you remember very well, i am sure

If were not for nuclear weapons, Russia would scare no one.

We all know that most Russian conscripts are miserable and mistreated.

They want to live the lives of their contemporaries in Western Europe & America.

They do not want to be maimed or killed in wars ordered by their deranged czar.

They want to live the lives of their contemporaries in Western Europe & America.

Ukrainian Armed Forces clearly demonstrated how artillery cleans the #Ukrainian land from the occupants

Putin and his gang ozero have 0 respect to Moscow solders (meatballs ) , just look at this convoy ....

After growing up in the Cold War and believing the Soviet Army was top shelf, only to find the watered down crap is disappointing.

I am far from being a war monger, but i would not be opposed to poking Putin some to see his reaction. So far he has been doing lots of posturing while his army is clearly not preforming to expectations. He is weak, i say let's test it, i think he is bluffing., maybe😬

MYTHBASTERS UKRAINE 🇺🇦 - Moscow MILITARY IS NOT FIRST GRADE POWER ANYMORE || 2022​

Well let’s put this in perspective. Moscow has lost four times the amount KIA in 10 days in Ukraine than America lost in Afghanistan in 20 years

Again: Sounds like a good start!

After growing up in the Cold War and believing the Soviet Army was top shelf, only to find the watered down crap is disappointing.

I am far from being a war monger, but i would not be opposed to poking Putin some to see his reaction. So far he has been doing lots of posturing while his army is clearly not preforming to expectations. He is weak, i say let's test it, i think he is bluffing., maybe😬

yes, qestion is for how long moscow can run its bizarre Hitler style show

As long as cowards and appeasers run the opposition, Russia will be acting like Russia.

As long as cowards and appeasers run the opposition, Russia will be acting like Russia.
Muscovy is a mongol state (ulus) the dont have the opposition, couple of dissidents 90 % of who live in the west .

Muscovy is a mongol state (ulus) the dont have the opposition, couple of dissidents 90 % of who live in the west .

I don't, I think, understand exactly what you post is saying. My context in this issue seems to be much more narrow than yours.

That said, watching vehicles burn as war criminals choke on their own blood is both a shock to my sensibilities and a pleasure to see.

INHOSPITABLE TERRITORY - moscow ARMOR IS DEVASTATED IN UKRAINE || 2022​

Back
Top Bottom