• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My recipe for hurricane preparedness appears to have worked.

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I was concerned enough to go get some sandbags for the house but my real preparedness came from setting off M-80's in the backyard. I remember trump mentioning nuking a hurricane so I thought I would try it on a smaller scale and sure enough we skirted the hurricane without even losing electricity. So, next hurricane, don't forget your M-80's.

So glad you have smarts @bongsaway !!

Glad you're ok, could have been a disaster if not for your M0-80's!!! WHEW!! MAGASAVED!! lol

I was concerned enough to go get some sandbags for the house but my real preparedness came from setting off M-80's in the backyard. I remember trump mentioning nuking a hurricane so I thought I would try it on a smaller scale and sure enough we skirted the hurricane without even losing electricity. So, next hurricane, don't forget your M-80's.
I'm glad your plan worked! On the serious side, glad you are safe, and hoping the same for our other Florida posters.

Maybe skyrockets can take care of global warming, eh?

You never know.

Everything you did for the last 24 hours, in the order that you did them, contributed to your safety.

If you stop doing any of those things, in order, for the next 72 hours, you will experience great tragedy.

Brilliant!

But yes, the stable genius must be given credit.

I put out a Trump flag to ward of Hurricane Ian, it worked!

The only way to make sure to get rid of a hurricane is to send the 30- 50 feral hogs at it. Said hogs are murderous conquerors who one day will be rulers of all. No hurricane has a chance against them.

Everything you did for the last 24 hours, in the order that you did them, contributed to your safety.

If you stop doing any of those things, in order, for the next 72 hours, you will experience great tragedy.
Sun is shining and it's kinda' cool for the first time in months. This is the kind of tragedy I can live with.

Back
Top Bottom