• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Plans for an Obamacare Themed Halloween

Oftencold

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
  1. Require kids to knock 10 to 50 times before answering the door.
  2. In most cases, describe wonderful treats that I have for them, like a pound fudge each, a fresh pie, gourmet chocolate and so forth. Then ask them for their address and phone numbers, and their parents' names. Once I have that information, shut the door and lock it with no further word.
  3. Occasionally dispense empty candy wrappers.
  4. Using a partner disguised as another trick-or-treater, occasionally run screaming from the doorstep and appear to beat the other "child" to the ground, take their candy, pocket most and give a few cheap pieces to a quarter of the children at the door.
  5. Blame my shortage of candy on the mean Easter Bunny.
  6. Bonus in honor of Michelle Obama: confiscate all candy and replace it with healthy, low fat, organically grown turnips.
  7. Select the stupidest kids and tell them that because of the Mean Easter Bunny, when they get home, Mommy will will be dead.

Back
Top Bottom