• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My last hope is that some [i]European partisans[/i] (LOL) will somehow stop the movem

F

Fiona

Wella folks … I guess new challenge now facing EU may be not Islamisation actually but shocking spike of the fascist elements rather. You know, annually Latvia holds demos by former Latvian Waffen SS legion vets. But this time it’s going to be smth special! They plan participation of some Nazi military vehicles!!

Wella folks and next year I guess we’re going witness some marches a la Nazi with torches and sort of Kristallnacht in Riga…. Welcome!

That’s all due to Brussels emerging recently as a blind, dumb cripple just! Can you really get it how Latvians could actually manage such an expensive and sophisticated thing as military parade of the sort? The military vehicles belonging to WWII they have been searching round many countries in Eastern Europe and routes to bring it to Riga are to be well coordinated with umpteen foreign governmental structures and services. Add huge costs and all that … In a word I am driving just at this… Right .. Many European countries are involved in this madness!!

My last hope is that some European partisans (LOL) will somehow stop the movement of the Nazi military vehicles to Riga… and further westwards!

Re: My last hope is that some [i]European partisans[/i] (LOL) will somehow stop the m

Wella folks … I guess new challenge now facing EU may be not Islamisation actually but shocking spike of the fascist elements rather. You know, annually Latvia holds demos by former Latvian Waffen SS legion vets. But this time it’s going to be smth special! They plan participation of some Nazi military vehicles!!

Wella folks and next year I guess we’re going witness some marches a la Nazi with torches and sort of Kristallnacht in Riga…. Welcome!

That’s all due to Brussels emerging recently as a blind, dumb cripple just! Can you really get it how Latvians could actually manage such an expensive and sophisticated thing as military parade of the sort? The military vehicles belonging to WWII they have been searching round many countries in Eastern Europe and routes to bring it to Riga are to be well coordinated with umpteen foreign governmental structures and services. Add huge costs and all that … In a word I am driving just at this… Right .. Many European countries are involved in this madness!!

My last hope is that some European partisans (LOL) will somehow stop the movement of the Nazi military vehicles to Riga… and further westwards!

looking forward to seeing the pictures!

Re: My last hope is that some [i]European partisans[/i] (LOL) will somehow stop the m

bot alert.............

Back
Top Bottom