• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

My Kellenberg Song

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Okay so this is a song I wrote for my band. I added it to the basement because I don't want anyone to think lesser of me because of it. Some of you might hate me but whatever. Here it is

Kellenberg **** you!

Kellenberg Highschool is a bitch
Those ****ing priests and Catholics make me sick
I wish my life was over at the bell
Cause the priests are gonna send you to hell

(Chorus)Kellenberg **** YOU!(x3)

Anything that feels good will be gone
NO games, no sex, no gays they all are wrong
You'll go to hell for voting democrat
You priests can all go and kiss my ass

(Chorus)
(Guitar Solo/Filler)
(Chorus)
END

This is a punk song so its really fast. I figured that when I got to the part about Catholics, they wouldn't even hear it. I have nothing against Catholics but I consider the song venting. I just wanted to put it up here to see what kinda reactions I get. And yeah I know the rhyming sucks and I can't write poetry for **** but oh well it gets the job done. A lot of punks songs have to do with venting anyways so its all good

While I'm at heres another. . .ahem. . .interesting song by me. Once again, just doing this out of pure boredom. Want to see some reactions.

So I saw this girl one day
She was pretty and I didn't know what to say
I finally got up the courage and went up to talk
But then she saw me and she balked

(Chorus)Ewww! Ewww! Look at this kid
He's uglier then my man Sid
Why don't you just go away?
It will really make my day!

So I chased her down the hallway
She did her very best to crawl away
But I wouldn't let her I couldn't stop
But then I saw (band stops) Oh no, (guitars begin)a cop

(Chorus and guitar filler)

The cop now joined the chase
And well all ran down Peterson Place
The cop was fat and didn't keep pace
And I had to bend down to tie a shoe lace

(Mournful Toon;Slow) And I never saw that girl again
But I went to get in touch with her friend
She looked at me and saw I was a bore
So we started the chase again and oh! how poor

(Fast again;Chorus)

END

Mmm, Long Island teenage angst. Haven't got enough of that, eh? ;)

Lyrics huh? You're fun to give a hard time bro. You take it well. Post up some more details about this place. I'll deliver a song. But don't bother unless you want to **** half off and make the other half laugh.

Mmm, Long Island teenage angst. Haven't got enough of that, eh?

Pretty much. I tried to write political songs but they always turn out really bad so I just stick with this bullshit. I think my band is better anyways when we're just singing about pointless bullshit rather then political stuff.

FinnMacCool said:
Pretty much. I tried to write political songs but they always turn out really bad so I just stick with this bullshit. I think my band is better anyways when we're just singing about pointless bullshit rather then political stuff.

Let me guess the chord progression:

C5 A#5 F#5 G5

Or something with 5's. You kids and your power chords.

Lyrics huh? You're fun to give a hard time bro. You take it well. Post up some more details about this place. I'll deliver a song. But don't bother unless you want to **** half off and make the other half laugh.

I never take anything that you say seriously so theres no worry about me getting pissed off at you. The first time you posted in one of the threads I did but I've learned.

And you can write whatever the hell you want about that place. The people there are the biggest ****ing assholes I've ever met. I'm glad I'm in a public school now. Kellenberg is a catholic school, its actually the sister school of Chaminade which is where Bill O'Reilly went to school. Bunch of conservatives there. You would like it. Lots of priests telling you that gays should go to hell etc. and showing videos partial birth abortions to scare girls from getting abortions.

Let me guess the chord progression:

C5 A#5 F#5 G5

Or something with 5's. You kids and your power chords.

Nah. Its E, A, B through the verses and for the chorus its A, B, E. Power chords are easy to learn and use thats why so many people use them but I can play actually a lot more then that if I wanted to. I just happen to like punk so I stick with that. The punk scene sucks now also so I try to do my own little part in trying to revive it somehow.

I've never been a fan of those metal bands and their ridiculously long solos. I always liked Black Sabbath but after 10 minutes its about time to change the song. Most of the songs I make are 2-3 minutes. Some really fast ones are even shorter.

FinnMacCool said:
Nah. Its E, A, B through the verses and for the chorus its A, B, E. Power chords are easy to learn and use thats why so many people use them but I can play actually a lot more then that if I wanted to. I just happen to like punk so I stick with that. The punk scene sucks now also so I try to do my own little part in trying to revive it somehow.

Oooh, clever.

Oooh, clever.

Who says it has to be clever? Its not like I'm trying to gain some new ground or something I just want to have fun. Thats pretty much the basis for all punk bands. Music doesn't have to be overly complicated to be enjoyed either. Look at Operation Ivy, they got simple riffs, catch tunes, good lyrics, and they are one of the most influential punk/ska bands of all time.

And not all punk bands are simple either. Dead Kennedys and Bad Religion have some nice guitar work.

FinnMacCool said:
Who says it has to be clever? Its not like I'm trying to gain some new ground or something I just want to have fun. Thats pretty much the basis for all punk bands.

Hah, I know, I'm just ****ing with you, bud.

I like a nun, so much fun,
give em a ruler, they're never done.
Say the preists, on the other hand,
FinMacDrool, we hate your band.
When you're up on stage,
you are all the rage,
until you get to confes...sion.

That took like ten, eleven seconds.

Need a chorus?
Too bad, you bore us. (spit blood).

Get a cute girl in High School garb drink it.
Manson can bite me. Look, I'm a puppet.

Vote teacher, vote often.

FinnMacCool said:
And not all punk bands are simple either. Dead Kennedys and Bad Religion have some nice guitar work.

And don't forget X.

You silly kids and your hippity-hop. Ah, I remember the days when my pent-up anger would be vented in the form of a garbled mass of pseudo-intellectualism that I liked to call lyrics. I don't honestly think I knew what lugubrious meant back then, but it made its way into my "art" at one point.

The sad thing is that this was only four years ago. :doh

You silly kids and your hippity-hop. Ah, I remember the days when my pent-up anger would be vented in the form of a garbled mass of pseudo-intellectualism that I liked to call lyrics. I don't honestly think I knew what lugubrious meant back then, but it made its way into my "art" at one point.

The sad thing is that this was only four years ago.

Shut up, old man!

FinnMacCool said:
Shut up, old man!

Peculiar, considering that I was awfully certain that I was neither old nor a man.

C'est la vie.

Peculiar, considering that I was awfully certain that I was neither old nor a man.

Thats cause it was a joke and cause your name doesn't imply a particular gender.

I'm honored though that your first two posts are in this thread of mine in the basement of all places.

FinnMacCool said:
Thats cause it was a joke and cause your name doesn't imply a particular gender.

I'm honored though that your first two posts are in this thread of mine in the basement of all places.

I see! Well, you kids and your ambiguous jokes!

Kosmikophobia said:

The sad thing is that this was only four years ago. :doh

Hip hop does suck, but four years ago it was not much better.

Back
Top Bottom