• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

My Fascist Prayer wall!

Matthew Mussolini

Suspended
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I figure since no one else wants him as their Caesar, he is mine all the way. Here is my wall:

IMG_20210118_062458.jpgIMG_20210118_062437.jpgIMG_20210118_062423.jpg

IMG_20210118_062451.jpg

Benito is patron Saint of the United Nations!

You need help.

What is the content of all of those writings posted in the wall in item #1 ? Manifestos of some sort?

How is this anything but flamebait?

How is this anything but flamebait?
I'm not trolling. Just sharing my peaceful harmless religion. Doctrine of fascism is way more peaceful and kind than the Bible or Qur'an.

Mussolini made Francis of Assisi patron Saint of Italy and his favorite visitor who left the biggest impression on him was Gandhi.

I'm not trolling. Just sharing my peaceful harmless religion. Doctrine of fascism is way more peaceful and kind than the Bible or Qur'an.

Mussolini made Francis of Assisi patron Saint of Italy and his favorite visitor who left the biggest impression on him was Gandhi.
And what peace was he bringing to Abyssinia with aerial chemical attacks on civilians?

And what peace was he bringing to Abyssinia with aerial chemical attacks on civilians?
He prevented the Ethiopian Empire from cutting off more hands and feet and genitals like they did to every Eritrian prisoner (black Africans) after the battle of Adwa. He also set slaves free and abolished the most barbaric slavery of the 20th century and instituted policies that brought Emperor Haile Selassie to a golden age after Mussolini left. Ethiopia also had better healthcare, plumbing, shelter, and education as an Italian colony than under the Solomonic dynasty.

Also, I said my religion is peaceful. That doesn't mean everything Mussolini did was peaceful. Compared to the Bible, Fascism is extremely peaceful in it's intrinsic nature. They got vicious trying to defend religion from militant atheism , and Hitler wanted revenge for Germany losing world war 1. It had nothing g to do with Fascism being violent in it's essence!

He prevented the Ethiopian Empire from cutting off more hands and feet and genitals like they did to every Eritrian prisoner (black Africans) after the battle of Adwa. He also set slaves free and abolished the most barbaric slavery of the 20th century and instituted policies that brought Emperor Haile Selassie to a golden age after Mussolini left. Ethiopia also had better healthcare, plumbing, shelter, and education as an Italian colony than under the Solomonic dynasty.

Also, I said my religion is peaceful. That doesn't mean everything Mussolini did was peaceful. Compared to the Bible, Fascism is extremely peaceful in it's intrinsic nature. They got vicious trying to defend religion from militant atheism , and Hitler wanted revenge for Germany losing world war 1. It had nothing g to do with Fascism being violent in it's essence!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom