• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Musk Twitter predictions

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I suspect he made a bad deal. We will see.

But, we all know this could have political repercussions.

Not having Twitter back the dems could potentially swing close elections. That is undoubtedly the hope of the right and fear of the left.

Not having Twitter back the dems could potentially swing close elections. That is undoubtedly the hope of the right and fear of the left.
I see you gave these "predictions" a lot of thought.

If it goes to trial Elon will get embarrassed.

Elon Musk should make the world a better place by banning everyone including himself, then shutting Twitter down and focusing on making cool cars, batteries, solar panels, and rockets.

Musk can't shut it down, its like a weed. Its the best app on the internet. He can however, eliminate the wokeness and bias. Get rid of all current employees. Keep the platform and rebuild

First of Twitter isn't backing anyone. If anything it leans Conservative considering how Conservatives gets away with breaking Twitter rules all the time. Second, Musk still can u-turn once again. He really wanted out of the Twitter deal, but I think his lawyers are telling him he can't win the lawsuit, he signed a deal where there were no back out options. He is paying way too much for what Twitter actually is worth, at a time when Tesla stocks are not doing that well, meaning his own cash reserve isn't what it used to be. So of course he wants to find a way where he doesn't buy Twitter.

That was meant for honeat posters.

Back
Top Bottom