• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Moscow Attack - NEOCONS Are Behind This

There are so many fronts and outlets claiming to be "ISIS". Anyone can pose as "ISIS" nowadays, anyone can be hired and projected as "ISIS". It's just a brand name.
What we can judge them by is whose enemy are they attacking and when.
Likewise, following Oct 7 attack against Israel, there was a large bomb blast in Iran which killed over 100 people. This too was quickly proclaimed as "ISIS did it!" by the same media outlets.
Iran didn't believe this, and launched its own retaliatory missile strike against Pakistan nextdoor (the same Pakistan which Victoria Nuland had coincidentally visited immediately prior to the Iran bomb blast)

When Nuland visits someplace, mayhem, death & destruction soon follow.
This is the same lady who orchestrated the illegal invasion of Iraq, which you may approve of.
It was ISIS. It was posted on their official media network.
ISIS has longstanding problems against Russia and Putin
Russia has been near the top of their hit list for a long time. Moscow’s role in the Syrian civil war, when it intervened in support of the Syrian government and against ISIS is just one reason.
ISIS propaganda has long targeted Russia for its brutal tactics in the various Chechen wars, and its scorched-earth policies in the Caucasus affecting Eastern European and Eurasian Muslims.
ISIS hates Russia as much as the USA.

It was ISIS. It was posted on their official media network.
ISIS has longstanding problems against Russia and Putin
Russia has been near the top of their hit list for a long time. Moscow’s role in the Syrian civil war, when it intervened in support of the Syrian government and against ISIS is just one reason.
ISIS propaganda has long targeted Russia for its brutal tactics in the various Chechen wars, and its scorched-earth policies in the Caucasus affecting Eastern European and Eurasian Muslims.
ISIS hates Russia as much as the USA.
Nah, that "official media network" was compromised and taken over by new management. Happens all the time in the murky world of terrorism.
The timing of this attack is conspicuous. Just like the timing of the bomb blast in Iran was conspicuous -- remember, that too was also quickly proclaimed as "ISIS" by same media.
The zeal with which the same media are staunchly proclaiming "ISIS" in unison is itself rather telling. A narrative is being aggressively and deliberately peddled.

Desperate NeoCons are desperate. They're afraid of losing power in Washington, and are trying to provoke/goad Putin into a major escalation, as part of their gambit to hang onto power in Washington.
If they can provoke Russia into wider conflict, this will play into their hands to help them hang onto power.

Nah, that "official media network" was compromised and taken over by new management. Happens all the time in the murky world of terrorism.
The timing of this attack is conspicuous. Just like the timing of the bomb blast in Iran was conspicuous -- remember, that too was also quickly proclaimed as "ISIS" by same media.
The zeal with which the same media are staunchly proclaiming "ISIS" in unison is itself rather telling. A narrative is being aggressively and deliberately peddled.

Desperate NeoCons are desperate. They're afraid of losing power in Washington, and are trying to provoke/goad Putin into a major escalation, as part of their gambit to hang onto power in Washington.
If they can provoke Russia into wider conflict, this will play into their hands to help them hang onto power.
Your reasoning is convoluted and you are misinformed. I'm assuming that you live somewhere in Russia.
ISIS has talked about Russia in its propaganda for a long time. It's accused Russia of spilling Muslim blood in previous conflicts. Think back to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, 1979 to '89, the wars in Chechnya in the 1990s, and more recently, Russia's support to the Assad regime in Syria. They likely attached now because Russian security services are perceived to be vulnerable and overstretched, given the ongoing war in Ukraine.

Your reasoning is convoluted and you are misinformed. I'm assuming that you live somewhere in Russia.
ISIS has talked about Russia in its propaganda for a long time. It's accused Russia of spilling Muslim blood in previous conflicts. Think back to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, 1979 to '89, the wars in Chechnya in the 1990s, and more recently, Russia's support to the Assad regime in Syria. They likely attached now because Russian security services are perceived to be vulnerable and overstretched, given the ongoing war in Ukraine.
Your naked McCarthyism notwithstanding, we can see the conspicuous timing of these attacks. Just like the timing of that big bomb blast in Iran.
We can also see how zealously the same media voices are insisting that "ISIS did it!"
What - are y'all having lunch with ISIS every week to know this?
Methinks they doth protest too much.

NeoCons -- the same people which you happily watched invade Iraq illegally -- are doing this to provoke Putin in a desperate gambit to force him toward military escalation.

Your naked McCarthyism notwithstanding, we can see the conspicuous timing of these attacks. Just like the timing of that big bomb blast in Iran.
We can also see how zealously the same media voices are insisting that "ISIS did it!"
What - are y'all having lunch with ISIS every week to know this?
Methinks they doth protest too much.

NeoCons -- the same people which you happily watched invade Iraq illegally -- are doing this to provoke Putin in a desperate gambit to force him toward military escalation.
Did you cover your whole house in tinfoil or do you just line your hats?

Do you mean like Rumsfeld and Cheney?
Victoria Nuland was Cheney's NSA. Cheney's office was the real center of power in the Bush-Cheney whitehouse. Goodness knows Dubya wasn't the brains of the operation.

In my opinion, the NeoCons have orchestrated this attack in Moscow. And of course they and their shills are now quickly screaming "ISIS did it!"

Likewise, after the October 7 atrocity in Israel, there was soon a big bomb blast in Iran which killed many. Then too, as now, the same shills immediately screamed "ISIS did it!"
But Iran didn't seem to agree - they felt they knew better - and that's why they quickly launched a missile attack against neighboring Pakistan (a country which NeoCon Victoria Nuland had suddenly visited immediately prior to the bomb blast in Iran)

Right now, the NeoCons are desperate and fearful of losing power in Washington. So they're desperately hoping to provoke/goad Putin into a major escalation, which they hope they can use to hang onto power in DC.
NeoCons would use any angry response from Putin as their pretext to say "Aha! I told you Putin was crazy! We must fight him even harder!"
They and the Democrat-led Deep State did the same thing to Trump, exploiting January 6 to claim "Aha! I told you Trump was fascist dictator! We must lock him up!"

Desperate NeoCons are desperate. They don't care if they risk provoking WW3.

Feel free to sneer and flame me.
You should move to Russia.

You should move to Russia.

The "liberal" McCarthyites who love NeoCons. How very "liberal" of you.

🙄

Did you cover your whole house in tinfoil or do you just line your hats?
I love how staunchly you're trying to steer everything toward ISIS and away from Ukraine and the NeoCons:

"He's not in here! He's not in here!"

🤣
🙄

I love how staunchly you're trying to steer everything toward ISIS and away from Ukraine and the NeoCons:

🤣
🙄

Neocons makes as much sense as Hare Krishna’s..

Neocons makes as much sense as Hare Krishna’s..
Victoria Nuland is a leading NeoCon, and architect of the war between Ukraine and Russia. She also helped orchestrate the illegal invasion of Iraq

In my opinion, the NeoCons have orchestrated this attack in Moscow. And of course they and their shills are now quickly screaming "ISIS did it!"

Likewise, after the October 7 atrocity in Israel, there was soon a big bomb blast in Iran which killed many. Then too, as now, the same shills immediately screamed "ISIS did it!"
But Iran didn't seem to agree - they felt they knew better - and that's why they quickly launched a missile attack against neighboring Pakistan (a country which NeoCon Victoria Nuland had suddenly visited immediately prior to the bomb blast in Iran)

Right now, the NeoCons are desperate and fearful of losing power in Washington. So they're desperately hoping to provoke/goad Putin into a major escalation, which they hope they can use to hang onto power in DC.
NeoCons would use any angry response from Putin as their pretext to say "Aha! I told you Putin was crazy! We must fight him even harder!"
They and the Democrat-led Deep State did the same thing to Trump, exploiting January 6 to claim "Aha! I told you Trump was fascist dictator! We must lock him up!"

I have no information on the perpetrators, and while I’m skeptical of Russian media, I place greater trust in independent sources. Yet, I ponder: what would ISIS gain from attacking Russia? There seems to be no clear motive. If their goal was to weaken Russia, they could simply observe as Ukraine challenges Russian forces. Instead, this attack provides Russia with a pretext to intensify actions against ISIS, without facing international scrutiny.

Such a move only serves to consolidate Russian determination and rally support behind Putin—an outcome that seems strategically unsound, even by ISIS’s standards.

Should this incident be an orchestrated effort to unite the Russian populace, it appears to have achieved its objective.

Diving Mullah

🤣
🙄

That’s probably because all the available evidence points to it being isis. And by evidence I mean actual evidence. Not the silly ideas you come up with on your head.

Crazy right.

The "liberal" McCarthyites who love NeoCons. How very "liberal" of you.

🙄
The "MAGA" stooges who always take positions favorable to Vladamir Putin because their cult leader is bought and paid for.

Needs more tinfoil.

The "MAGA" stooges who always take positions favorable to Vladamir Putin because their cult leader is bought and paid for.
Just doubling down on the McCarthyism

That’s probably because all the available evidence points to it being isis. And by evidence I mean actual evidence. Not the silly ideas you come up with on your head.

Crazy right.

What evidence? Some stupid website? They even blurred the faces of the perpetrators -- totally unlike what jihadist groups do -- because these people were just paid mercenaries, and weren't religious die-hards looking to die, like real jihadist terrorists.

Just the facts mam.
You have no facts. Your "ISIS" suicide terrorists didn't commit suicide, because they weren't suicidal. They weren't religious die-hards looking for 72 virgins. They were just paid mercs who wanted to survive by escaping across the border into Ukraine, whose border patrols were going to help them come across.

Feel free to keep sneering - it's all you have

Those who fall back on McCarthyite taunts only show how they have nothing else to fall back on

Funny how "ISIS" seems to always be claiming responsibility for attacks on NeoCon enemies.
You seem to forget that ISIS is an equal opportunity attacker. They attack everyone! Neocon enemies, enemies that neocons don’t care about, our friends and us. Terrorizing is just their thing.
After October 7, there was soon a major bomb blast in Iran -- and "ISIS" immediately claimed responsibility (according to western media intensely repeating this on full-blast)

The NeoCons are propping up the "Ukrainians" (ie. the NeoCons have turned the Ukrainians into their cannon-fodder)

Back
Top Bottom