• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Morons, I've got morons on my team"

Really? Where are the hundreds that have been arrested since the rioting that began with leftist filth in April 2015? What I see are Democrats, like the VP, bailing out BLM and ANTIFA terrorists so that they can continue committing more crimes. For seven years Democrat filth have been rioting in the streets with impunity with the aide of a complicit media.
I know that 10,000+ arrests were made in 2020 alone. I mean seriously, you need to get better news.
By the way, Donald Trump pardoned a 7 felony convicted criminal. Is that justice?

And hundreds have been arrested on both sides. I think the right is ahead in murders though during these "protests".

Do you have a link to support this thought?

I have no such "problems" where you are concerned. You speak of arrogance of others, yet your posts are filled with it.

Your are more than welcome to your views.

Do you have a link to support this thought?
He obviously didn't take into consideration the assassination of five Dallas police officers and the wounding of nine others (7 other Dallas police officers and 2 civilians) by a BLM assassin - with full Democrat support - in July 2016.

He obviously didn't take into consideration the assassination of five Dallas police officers and the wounding of nine others (7 other Dallas police officers and 2 civilians) by a BLM assassin - with full Democrat support - in July 2016.

It seemed to me that there are bunches of folks dead as the result of leftist "Mostly peaceful protest" violence and not so much from the Tea Party types.

Just my impression, though.

As always, I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom