• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Trouble For Democrats: Schiff Aides Worked With Whistleblower

3leftsdoo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
First, Chuck Schumer called on the espionage arm of the Deep State to destroy Trump "six ways from Sunday."

Then years of failed witch hunts followed.

With the witch hunts blowing up in Democrat/Deep State faces, the nuclear option to use the CIA/etc. to take Trump down - as first dogwhistled by Schumer - was put into play.

But there are just a few problems...

- The leaker (aka "whistleblower") is a CIA spy and Democrat who refuses to come forward.

- The leaker's main lawyer is an ex-CIA author of whistleblower regs, a Democrat who has donated to Biden, AND he formerly worked for both Hillary and Chuck Schumer, the man who called on the Deep State to destroy Trump.

- Schiff, who lied about being in touch with the anonymous Democrat leaker prior to using their hearsay claims as the basis for moving toward impeachment, has not one, but TWO aides who formerly worked with the leaker.

What the Democrats are doing makes the Nixon Admin look cleaner than Carter's, and I'm sure the bombshells won't stop exploding anytime soon.

Schiff Aides Worked with Whistleblower | Newsmax.com

First, Chuck Schumer called on the espionage arm of the Deep State to destroy Trump "six ways from Sunday."

With the witch hunts blowing up in Democrat/Deep State faces, the nuclear option to use the CIA/etc. to take Trump down - as first dogwhistled by Schumer - was put into play.

- The leaker (aka "whistleblower") is a CIA spy and Democrat who refuses to come forward.

- The leaker's main lawyer is an ex-CIA author of whistleblower regs, a Democrat who has donated to Biden, AND he formerly worked for both Hillary and Chuck Schumer, the man who called on the Deep State to destroy Trump.

- Schiff, who lied about being in touch with the anonymous Democrat leaker prior to using their hearsay claims as the basis for moving toward impeachment, has not one, but TWO aides who formerly worked with the leaker.

What the Democrats are doing makes the Nixon Admin look cleaner than Carter's, and I'm sure the bombshells won't stop exploding anytime soon.

What part of that affects what Trump has done or not done?

Schiff aides told the whistleblower to take the complaint to the FBI and ICIG.

Wow, they followed the law and that has Trump humper's panties in a wad. :roll:

If they want a actual whistleblower then I’m a whistleblower oh that’s right the democrats aren’t going to listen to me unless I vote for the democrats which I wouldn’t vote for them ever

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The desperation is getting thick up in here.

With all this information, can you tell us who (name) is the whistle blower? Knowing all the information as to who is working with him and for him, his name should now be known, right?

No....it started the night HILLARY lost...:doh

Trump supporters got desperate the night Clinton lost?

Also, why the randomly all capitalized words? Do you know how the English language works? If I spoke Russian would it help you out?

If they want a actual whistleblower then I’m a whistleblower oh that’s right the democrats aren’t going to listen to me unless I vote for the democrats which I wouldn’t vote for them ever

Are you not only a Democrat, but also a Democrat donor?

Do you work for the CIA?

Have you worked or do you work for Clinton and/or/Schumer and/or Schiff?

Can Schiff help you craft your dubious partisan hearsay leak?

If so, :thumbs:.

Government employees work with government employees...

You got 'em now!

Are you not only a Democrat, but also a Democrat donor?

Do you work for the CIA?

Have you worked or do you work for Clinton and/or/Schumer and/or Schiff?

Can Schiff help you craft your dubious partisan hearsay leak?

If so, :thumbs:.

See I have a problem with that because you people are using these people who are LINKED to Clinton and/or/ Schumer/ or Schiff? Because if this was a non political issue but a bipartisan impeachment which the democrats were quickly impeachment the two seconds after he was sworn in. You know I really want trump to call Putin and ask about Clinton. Because you people are sweating because you are exposed

Trump supporters got desperate the night Clinton lost?

Also, why the randomly all capitalized words? Do you know how the English language works? If I spoke Russian would it help you out?

Why would Trump supports be desperate when they won the election? Doesn't make any sense

To the part in red....

You sure do know a lot about a person who has yet to be identified. How did you come about all of that information?

The desperation is getting thick up in here.

No doubt.

When the Democrat's star witness/leaker/CIA spy won't testify, that spells desperation.

:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom