• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Shake Ups at CDC

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is not good.

CDC's chief of staff, deputy chief of staff depart from agency
First, the Lie:
Kyle McGowan, the chief of staff, and Amanda Campbell, the deputy chief of staff, resigned effective Friday, leaving to start a consulting firm, the official said. Both left voluntarily, the official added.

Now, the Truth:
The pair had been criticized by Trump administration officials for not being loyal enough.

I don't know about you all. But, i long for the day when I can pop open a news page without going :eek:

Standard for this administration, not kissing Trump's ass near often enough means "not being loyal enough."

One thing you can say for Redfield....he has got his groveling routine down to a science. Man that guy is good!

You can never really tell from Redfield's face if he is enjoying Trump for his sense of humor (something Trump does not possess) or if he is just flat out groveling. DonDon is likely equally bemused and simply does not care which it is. Either one works for DonDon.

Man Redfield is goooooood!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom