• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Proof that it's Getting Warmer---Fast

They didn't give any concrete facts, just theory.... :shrug:

Well, considering you all base your fetus equals a baby fantasy on nothing but wishful thinking, I'm not sure you're a good judge of what defines a fact. The global warming death estimates are pretty solid.

Well, considering you all base your fetus equals a baby fantasy on nothing but wishful thinking, I'm not sure you're a good judge of what defines a fact. The global warming death estimates are pretty solid.

1. Actually the medical community is torn on that subject.
2. Solid? Hardly.

Oh CRAP! Just when everything was looking so rosy. (s)

But hey. Never mind all that death and carnage. Every fetus must be saved. That's what really matters. /s

Evolution is a 'bad theory'?

Well, there you go. It's hard to discuss scientific matters with someone who's understanding is rooted in early 19th century thought.

Evolution does not even make logical sense when you are talking about the origins of the Universe.

Just where the hell is all this "warming" taking place? I have lived in the same area, off and on, for the past 40 years. When I was a kid in HS, it was 95-100 degrees in the summer and 20-30 degrees in the winter. 30+ years later it is still 95-100 degrees in the summer and 20-30 degrees in the winter.

Being pro-life is not arguing that a fetus is a baby. Hell, I'm "pro-life", but I sure as hell know that a fetus is not a freaking baby.

Not true, go into the doctor for your ultrasound, and unless you are there for an abortion, they are going to call it the baby.

Global Warming Will Cause Rise in Death Rates - ABC News
This just in... any rise in the population will cause a rise the the death rate.. in about
70 to 80 years.:mrgreen:

I suppose you think the air doesn't flow...
I think when they say "large, regional-scale episodic bursts" they're not talking about air flowing in from the ocean.

Last edited:
Theory of Evolution
Another who doesn't even understand what it is they oppose!

:lamo :lamo :lamo

The Theory of Evolution doesn't even talk about the origin of life on Earth, let alone the origin of the universe.

Last edited:
We know global warming isn't real because God promised that he wouldn't flood the world ever again.

I know this is true because a guy on the House Science committee said its so.

Really?

Back
Top Bottom