• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More needs to be done to compensate the survivors and families.

PNW Guy

CAUTION: SNARK AREA!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
When I think about all this patriotic nonsense today, I can't help but wonder, how many of us are purposly looking at America's past with rose colored glasses....

The men who were subjected to this were wronged, but IMO are even more heroes than most vets. Those that survived it and served in a useless war for saving American face; they did the best they could, shame this is not talked about much. A bigger shame they and their families never got anything like justice.

My uncle never talked about his experiences as a door gunner. He made Sgt. and survived, not one of the project, but he had to have seen a lot.....

:hm

Back
Top Bottom