• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

More Evidence That Trump Is Going To Get Destroyed In November -- Biden Is Killing Trump In Fundraising

I keep hearing that Trump's supporters are more enthusiastic than Biden's supporters. Well, the fundraising totals sure don't bear that out.

Judge people by what they do, not what they say. --

President Biden’s reelection campaign reported Wednesday that it has $71 million in cash on hand — more than double the $33.5 million that Trump’s campaign reported having. If you throw in the bank balances of affiliated groups supporting the candidates, Trump’s campaign liquidity rises to $42 million — but Biden’s soars to a stunning $155 million, a ridiculous amount for this point in the cycle.

The Republican National Committee is in no position to bail the Trump campaign out. It reported raising $10.7 million in February, ending the month with $11.3 million in the bank. But the Democratic National Committee raised $16.6 million in February and was left with $26.6 million in cash on hand. No wonder that Trump sent daughter-in-law Lara Trump over to the RNC to try to improve the balance sheet.

Of course, it doesn't help that most Trump supporters are now poor rural country bumpkins. All the smart, wealthy Republicans are running away from Trump and the Repug MAGA Party as fast as they can.

Smart advice from the great Eugene Robinson in the Washington Post. --

It makes me wonder about all those stories telling us how unenthusiastic Democrats are about Biden’s reelection. I’m starting to think that maybe — hear me out — we should pay less attention to what people say and more to what they actually do.

So a biden voter has to be enticed by advertising. Like buying a box of Cracker Jacks. If an advertisement is greater than your brain power, So be it. The most massive advertising campaign will never convince me to vote biden. Advertising is for stupid people.

What biden does has proven why I could never vote for that fool. If Eugene Robinson impresses you, pity you.

So a biden voter has to be enticed by advertising. Like buying a box of Cracker Jacks. If an advertisement is greater than your brain power, So be it. The most massive advertising campaign will never convince me to vote biden. Advertising is for stupid people.

What biden does has proven why I could never vote for that fool. If Eugene Robinson impresses you, pity you.
Well....that's still better than being enticed by a racist and fascist con man traitor sociopath like Trump, correct?

The only votes money can buy are ones from migrants or the homeless.
Can you vote in the US if you're not a citizen or you don't have an address?

Not sure. Perhaps dpmi can fill us in.
Might be different in the US but here, in Canada, I have to prove I reside in this riding before I can vote in it. If I'm not on the voter rolls I can show a utility bill in my name or a rent receipt. But homeless? Pretty much unenfranchised.

Well....that's still better than being enticed by a racist and fascist con man traitor sociopath like Trump, correct?
That is what these half wits want for this country. Worshipping Trump makes them feel like they are making up for being failures at life.

And yet right wing propaganda has overwhelmed your brain power.

And yet right wing propaganda has overwhelmed your brain power.
Watching the actions of democrats, leftists & biden says it all. Anyone with eyes to see can make a rational decision. No amount of advertising can overcome reality. A leftist democrat can watch millions of biden migrants come to our border, many getting let in And you still think that is fine. You can not reason with dumb.

Democrats are the party of rich people now so it’s not surprising.

Ultimately the problem with Biden is still going to be Biden. Send him out more and odds of winning go down. Not sure what money is going to get him.

Can you vote in the US if you're not a citizen or you don't have an address?
You can vote if you don't have a residential address. The homeless people I have known have a P.O. Box as well as an address provided usually by a faith-based group. And they are encouraged to vote just as much as any other citizen.

Not sure. Perhaps dpmi can fill us in.
The homeless I have known have P.O. box plus a mailing address often provided by a group serving them, often faith-based. They can show mail received.

I
I keep hearing that Trump's supporters are more enthusiastic than Biden's supporters. Well, the fundraising totals sure don't bear that out.

President Biden’s reelection campaign reported Wednesday that it has $71 million in cash on hand — more than double the $33.5 million that Trump’s campaign reported having. If you throw in the bank balances of affiliated groups supporting the candidates, Trump’s campaign liquidity rises to $42 million — but Biden’s soars to a stunning $155 million, a ridiculous amount for this point in the cycle.

The Republican National Committee is in no position to bail the Trump campaign out. It reported raising $10.7 million in February, ending the month with $11.3 million in the bank. But the Democratic National Committee raised $16.6 million in February and was left with $26.6 million in cash on hand. No wonder that Trump sent daughter-in-law Lara Trump over to the RNC to try to improve the balance sheet.

Of course, it doesn't help that most Trump supporters are now poor rural country bumpkins. All the smart, wealthy Republicans are running away from Trump and the Repug MAGA Party as fast as they can.

It makes me wonder about all those stories telling us how unenthusiastic Democrats are about Biden’s reelection. I’m starting to think that maybe — hear me out — we should pay less attention to what people say and more to what they actually do.

While it's hilarious to think of GOP donors pouring all their money into the Black Hole that is Trump's Legal Costs, I doubt this will make a serious difference in the Presidential race. Everyone knows the two candidates, and what they think about them.

Where it is more likely to hurt the GOP is in down ballot races.

Money does matter, only once since 1960 has the candidate that raised and spent the most money lost. That was in 2016 when Clinton raised and spent 1.191 billion to Trump 646.8 million. But that was a quirk election where Clinton won the popular vote by 2.9 million but lost in the electoral college.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-presidential-campaign-fundraising/

Clinton should have won, but she became lazy during the general election campaign along with having a very inept campaign strategy. She let Trump both out work and out campaign her. 2024 was much more normal in that the candidate which raised the most money and spent the most money, 1.624 billion for Biden, 1.088 billion for Trump.

https://www.opensecrets.org/2020-presidential-race

Money seems to decide winners and losers.

I

While it's hilarious to think of GOP donors pouring all their money into the Black Hole that is Trump's Legal Costs, I doubt this will make a serious difference in the Presidential race. Everyone knows the two candidates, and what they think about them.

Where it is more likely to hurt the GOP is in down ballot races.
And that's definitely good enough for me.

Biden doesn't need any money to beat Trump. If I was space alien arriving on Earth for the first time and I learned that the Republican Party was nominating someone facing 91 criminal indictments to be the leader of the most powerful country in the world, I would literally believe it was a JOKE. It's like the Republican Party WANTS to lose by nominating the worst person possible.

What the **** is wrong with these people???

Biden is going to be the first Democratic Presidential candidate to win the white woman vote since Truman in 1948.

This is how disastrous things have become for the deranged GQP Taliban's war on women.
This will only be amplified if the SC bans the very popular and widely used abortion drug, Mifepristone. Oral arguments are set for tomorrow.

60% of all abortions are facilitated by this drug. I have no idea what the SC will do here. But if they do ban it, the female vote is lost to republicans.

Watching the actions of democrats, leftists & biden says it all. Anyone with eyes to see can make a rational decision. No amount of advertising can overcome reality. A leftist democrat can watch millions of biden migrants come to our border, many getting let in And you still think that is fine. You can not reason with dumb.
Biden Migrants? Where do you guys come up with this shit?

This will only be amplified if the SC bans the very popular and widely used abortion drug, Mifepristone. Oral arguments are set for tomorrow.

60% of all abortions are facilitated by this drug. I have no idea what the SC will do here. But if they do ban it, the female vote is lost to republicans.

The Democrats always win the majority of women, except for white women. That may change this year.

Republicans are, 62% of republicans are enthusiastic about voting for Trump vs. 38% of democrats enthusiastic about voting for Biden.

https://d3nkl3psvxxpe9.cloudfront.net/documents/econTabReport_Ba6mR1n.pdf

There’s a difference why republicans are supporting Trump vs. democrats supporting Biden. 58% of Democrats are voting for Biden, 41% against Trump. 75% of republicans are voting for Trump, 23% against Biden.

Among independents who state they’ll vote for Biden, 35% for Biden, 62% against Trump. Independents who state they’ll vote for Trump 69% for Trump, 29% against Biden.

Which follows the 2020 presidential election exit polls where Biden won the anti-vote 68-30 over Trump. Those who just voted against a candidate, not for any candidate, they just wanted the candidate they voted against to lose. Who won was irrelevant as long as the candidate they voted against lost. But Trump won the for vote in 2020 53-46 over Biden. Those voters who voted for a candidate because they wanted that candidate to win, to become president. Biden owes his presidency to the anti-voters. That seems to be happening again. It’s not that these folks want Biden as president, most don’t. But they don’t want Trump as president much more. Biden is president because he’s the candidate that people wanted to lose the least, not win, but lose the least.

As for 2024, 62% of all Americans want another choice other than Trump and Biden.

Republicans are, 62% of republicans are enthusiastic about voting for Trump vs. 38% of democrats enthusiastic about voting for Biden.

There’s a difference why republicans are supporting Trump vs. democrats supporting Biden. 58% of Democrats are voting for Biden, 41% against Trump. 75% of republicans are voting for Trump, 23% against Biden.

Among independents who state they’ll vote for Biden, 35% for Biden, 62% against Trump. Independents who state they’ll vote for Trump 69% for Trump, 29% against Biden.

Which follows the 2020 presidential election exit polls where Biden won the anti-vote 68-30 over Trump. Those who just voted against a candidate, not for any candidate, they just wanted the candidate they voted against to lose. Who won was irrelevant as long as the candidate they voted against lost. But Trump won the for vote in 2020 53-46 over Biden. Those voters who voted for a candidate because they wanted that candidate to win, to become president. Biden owes his presidency to the anti-voters. That seems to be happening again. It’s not that these folks want Biden as president, most don’t. But they don’t want Trump as president much more. Biden is president because he’s the candidate that people wanted to lose the least, not win, but lose the least.

As for 2024, 62% of all Americans want another choice other than Trump and Biden.

Do NOT believe telephone polls. They are worthless, as proven for the past 4 - 5 elections.

The only polls that matter are exit polls. Haley voters do not want to vote for Trump, which is going to be Trump's biggest problem in November.

The whole "enthusiasm" thing...it's always malarky. As Eugene Robinson said in post #1 -- look at what people DO, not what they SAY.

And the fundraising totals show that voters are more enthusiastic about Biden than Trump. Trump has a small, hard-core MAGA following. That is not enough for him to win. And MAGA voters are overrepresented in these telephone polls, which is the biggest problem with these polls.

Last edited:
Democrats are the party of rich people now so it’s not surprising.

Ultimately the problem with Biden is still going to be Biden. Send him out more and odds of winning go down. Not sure what money is going to get him.
At this point in Bidens life, he may be in some age-related mental decline. However, the American people will vote for sanity, not chaos. It's crystal clear what we'd all get with another Trump term. Not only are Americans very worried about this, but our allies around the world are all holding their breath.

Come November, the voters will do the right thing. No way in hell does Trump get back in and the way the GQP is presenting itself right now, the most ineffective congress since WWII, the house will be lost to the GQP for numerous cycles.

Don't forget, Trump has bragged about overturning Roe. He constantly talks about repealing the most popular health care law in American history, the ACA. Trump is the reason we don't have a new border security bill today. Trump is in some serious debt and charged with 88 felony counts.

The average American isn't going to vote for this national security risk we know as Trump. He's trash, garbage, a sexual pervert and a grifter conman shortly to become a convicted felon.

Great effing job, Republicans.

Back
Top Bottom