• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

morality: lets get real

if love is painful then remove it from your life. problem solved.

why dont you punch yourseelf everyday. because its painful and you dont want pain because your a hedonist like everyone else

simple

Not so simple. Do you have children?

subjective and objective are words

reality is beyond words
SO your answer is no, you have no facts to support your claims, got it LMAO thanks !

SO your answer is no, you have no facts to support your claims, got it LMAO thanks !

real reality is beyond all beliefs and claims and opinions and words etc...

real reality is beyond all beliefs and claims and opinions and words etc...
Again if you feel that way thats awesome for you but without facts it will only ever be your feelings 👍

avoid pain and attain pleasure and you will survive

this is the basic operation of hte mind
Your understanding of love is very shallow. My children, I want them to thrive, not merely survive. Therefore my love isn’t always about pleasure.

prove that claim

haha

LMAO nice try but we are all still waiting on you bud, youll have to make a post based on, integrity and facts first and then a rational, honest, intellectual conversation can follow.
Soooo whenever you are ready, in your next post prove your claims, thanks!

LMAO nice try but we are all still waiting on you bud, youll have to make a post based on, integrity and facts first and then a rational, honest, intellectual conversation can follow.
Soooo whenever you are ready, in your next post prove your claims, thanks!

prove your claims

Your understanding of love is very shallow. My children, I want them to thrive, not merely survive. Therefore my love isn’t always about pleasure.

i didnt say love is about pleasure

i said love is pleasure

the feeling of pleasure and pain is real

that is the root in reality

Yes, but what causes pleasure and pain varies greatly from person to person so pleasure to one is not pleasure to another. Pleasure and pain ARE subjective from person to person.

morality is just fairness

fairness helps cooperation which helps increase total pleasure

total pleasure helps increase your own pleasure overall
Plus I’d rather live next door to a dude who’s got plenty of pleasure.

Yes, but what causes pleasure and pain varies greatly from person to person so pleasure to one is not pleasure to another. Pleasure and pain ARE subjective from person to person.

everyone is seeking pleasure and avoiding pain

Plus I’d rather live next door to a dude who’s got plenty of pleasure.

u are forced to care about others pleasure in order to increase your own

humans are selfish hedonistic solipsists, even though they are too ignorant to know it

everyone is seeking pleasure and avoiding pain

Yes, but it is still subjective what is pleasure to someone and pain to another. To some pleasure is had by killing someone. I wouldn't exactly want to say "hey,if it gives you pleasure that makes it ok". Would you?

lol u must be an alien from melmac
An Alf reference, perhaps I was wrong. You are not young, you just have extremely bad taste in sci fi and life in general. That’s ok. Let’s not speak again.

thx for repeating my point in different words and aggreeing with me wihout realizing it lol

Cutting out parts of my post that disagree with you, then you taking a hollow victory lap shows your laziness.

Yes, but it is still subjective what is pleasure to someone and pain to another. To some pleasure is had by killing someone. I wouldn't exactly want to say "hey,if it gives you pleasure that makes it ok". Would you?

pleasure is ok

pain is not ok

An Alf reference, perhaps I was wrong. You are not young, you just have extremely bad taste in sci fi and life in general. That’s ok. Let’s not speak again.

stop acting like punky brewster

Back
Top Bottom