• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Mod This Gallon Rocks!

Donkey1499 said:
I didn't mean it. I was only kidding. So shame on you for not eating your mashed taters.

So go take it off, it's just not appropriate. I didn't think you were being racist, it's just something that I am quite sure is a no no.

Deegan said:
So go take it off, it's just not appropriate. I didn't think you were being racist, it's just something that I am quite sure is a no no.

Why? Would you have tolerated it better if I had called that other guy a honkey? Or a cracker? or a whitey???

Donkey1499 said:
Why? Would you have tolerated it better if I had called that other guy a honkey? Or a cracker? or a whitey???

Honestly, yes, it's the world that we live in, and we make exceptions for intolerance in the past. It's just good karma sir, and you're better then that.

Deegan said:
Honestly, yes, it's the world that we live in, and we make exceptions for intolerance in the past. It's just good karma sir, and you're better then that.

OK, so it's ok to call someone a cracker, but not a nigger? Now THAT is racist. Both words can be equally hateful. One's towards whites, while the other is towards blacks. It seems that society has forced into your head that whites can be hated against and blamed for everything, while blacks can get away scott-free. Talk about intolerence under the guise of diversity!

Donkey1499 said:
OK, so it's ok to call someone a cracker, but not a nigger? Now THAT is racist. Both words can be equally hateful. One's towards whites, while the other is towards blacks. It seems that society has forced into your head that whites can be hated against and blamed for everything, while blacks can get away scott-free. Talk about intolerence under the guise of diversity!

Whites were never excluded, or denied basic human rights, so yes, it is different. There are ways to address this, this is not one of them, two wrongs never make a right.

Deegan said:
Whites were never excluded, or denied basic human rights, so yes, it is different. There are ways to address this, this is not one of them, two wrongs never make a right.

Whites, Arabs, and Christians seem to be the most hated groups right now. All three are being deprived socially. It's ok to joke about Arabs/Whites/Christians, but you'll go to Hell for making jokes on blacks? It's not right. People need to lighten up and realize that a joke's a joke. I didn't say "nigger" in a hateful way, nor would I ever use it in a hateful way.

Donkey1499 said:
Whites, Arabs, and Christians seem to be the most hated groups right now. All three are being deprived socially. It's ok to joke about Arabs/Whites/Christians, but you'll go to Hell for making jokes on blacks? It's not right. People need to lighten up and realize that a joke's a joke. I didn't say "nigger" in a hateful way, nor would I ever use it in a hateful way.

Don't forget jews.

Donkey1499 said:

It's just the way I view the issue, I may be wrong, but it's just one of those words that turn ugly fast. I don't pretend to run this forum, but is certainly a word I would not allow on my forum, and I allow everything.

Deegan said:
It's just the way I view the issue, I may be wrong, but it's just one of those words that turn ugly fast. I don't pretend to run this forum, but is certainly a word I would not allow on my forum, and I allow everything.

Would you allow: Beaner, Chink, Gook, Jap, Kraut, Limey, Coon, Frog, Towelhead, Injun, Kike, Spic, Spigger, or Blue-Eyed-White-Devil?

Donkey1499 said:
Would you allow: Beaner, Chink, Gook, Jap, Kraut, Limey, Coon, Frog, Towelhead, Injun, Kike, Spic, Spigger, or Blue-Eyed-White-Devil?

You just have to understand that this is a sensitive issue, and one that is used by the hustlers in this country that would have you believe that this is still a important issue. I don't believe that! I believe this is just a character defect of a selective few, and that this only lends ammunition to those who work hard to make sure this issue is front and center, and that it never die, i.e Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, etc. None of the folks you listed above(with the exception of the Japanese in WW2) have been forced in to an exclusionary world of separation, so it does not apply here.

Last edited:
Deegan said:
You just have to understand that this is a sensitive issue, and one that is used by the hustlers in this country that would have you believe that this is still a important issue. I don't believe that! I believe this is just a character defect of a selective few, and that this only lends ammunition to those who work hard to make sure this issue is front and center, and that it never die, i.e Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, etc. None of the folks you listed above have been forced in to an exclusionary world of separation, so it does not apply here.

All the groups I listed were hated against. Kikes = Jews, Japs = Japanese, Krauts = Germans, Injuns = Native Americans.

I use slurs #1 to show my support of the first amendment; #2 because I chhose to NOT be PC; and #3 as a joke, to make light of the subject of race, because I don't look at people for WHAT they are, but for WHO they are. Who are you, Deegan? Are you Deegan; or just a white man? I'm Donkey1499, by the way, not just some other face in the crowd.

And by the way, I see where you're coming from and understand what you mean by the issue.

Donkey1499 said:
All the groups I listed were hated against. Kikes = Jews, Japs = Japanese, Krauts = Germans, Injuns = Native Americans.

I use slurs #1 to show my support of the first amendment; #2 because I chhose to NOT be PC; and #3 as a joke, to make light of the subject of race, because I don't look at people for WHAT they are, but for WHO they are. Who are you, Deegan? Are you Deegan; or just a white man? I'm Donkey1499, by the way, not just some other face in the crowd.

And by the way, I see where you're coming from and understand what you mean by the issue.

I appreciate your understanding, and I also acknowledge your right to use such language, I guess I'm just sensitive to the issue. I didn't mean to single you out, I certainly don't see you as a racist, it's just that these things seem to escalate.

Donkey1499 said:
Alright, I agree with you fully about people should use the word nigger more to take away its power, but don't be ****ing retarded, calling someone a nigger and calling someone a honkey are completely different things.
Within the last, say, thousand years or so, have white people ever been oppressed? No, we haven't. That's the primary difference, calling a white guy a honkey motivates an "hmm, I might be slightly offended, but oh yeah, I'm white, that guy's gonna get beaten up by the cops within the next couple days." while calling a black guy a nigger motivates a "ok, first my ancestors were taken as slaves, then we were freed but had no option other than to work as sharecroppers doing the exact same ****, then we got hoses turned on us, and now we are, as a race disproportionately poor, patronized by liberals, ignored by conservatives, and targeted by the police, and now this mother****er's gonna talk down to me because of my race?"

See, racism against whites doesn't make any difference, because white people are in power, while racism against blacks clearly makes a hell of a lot of difference as history has shown, and we can still see today.

So use the word nigger, I've got no problem with that, but for God's sake don't be such a ****ing tard about it.

galenrox said:
Alright, I agree with you fully about people should use the word nigger more to take away its power, but don't be ****ing retarded, calling someone a nigger and calling someone a honkey are completely different things.
Within the last, say, thousand years or so, have white people ever been oppressed? No, we haven't. That's the primary difference, calling a white guy a honkey motivates an "hmm, I might be slightly offended, but oh yeah, I'm white, that guy's gonna get beaten up by the cops within the next couple days." while calling a black guy a nigger motivates a "ok, first my ancestors were taken as slaves, then we were freed but had no option other than to work as sharecroppers doing the exact same ****, then we got hoses turned on us, and now we are, as a race disproportionately poor, patronized by liberals, ignored by conservatives, and targeted by the police, and now this mother****er's gonna talk down to me because of my race?"

See, racism against whites doesn't make any difference, because white people are in power, while racism against blacks clearly makes a hell of a lot of difference as history has shown, and we can still see today.

So use the word nigger, I've got no problem with that, but for God's sake don't be such a ****ing tard about it.

Only Galen could express it so well, just as I see it!:lol:

galenrox said:

"Political bias optional, Civility a must!" I take offense to "****ing tard". When I called the other guy a nigger, I was only joking. I'd never call someone that out of hate.

Whites are oppressed today, I thought I had made that clear! And I don't consider myself to be all high and important because I'm white (which is only 3 quarters; I'm 1 quarter Native American). I even call white people honkies! Why? Because it's funny, it confuses the people around me, and I get a personal satisfaction out of confusing the Hell out of people. Which brings me to an anecdote. My (black) friend and I always call each other by the opposite's slurs. He calls me a dumb, spear-chucking nigger; and I call him a stupid honkey bitch. We have fun looking at the looks people give us (looks of surprise and confusion). See, we don't care about the hateful definitions of the slurs. All we care about is having fun. People these days are too uptight about race, in fact, they're afraid of the issue. And I say that cowardism deserves the death penalty, but I don't run the nation, so I have no say on the "death to cowards" clause.

Donkey1499 said:
"Political bias optional, Civility a must!" I take offense to "****ing tard". When I called the other guy a nigger, I was only joking. I'd never call someone that out of hate.

Whites are oppressed today, I thought I had made that clear! And I don't consider myself to be all high and important because I'm white (which is only 3 quarters; I'm 1 quarter Native American). I even call white people honkies! Why? Because it's funny, it confuses the people around me, and I get a personal satisfaction out of confusing the Hell out of people. Which brings me to an anecdote. My (black) friend and I always call each other by the opposite's slurs. He calls me a dumb, spear-chucking nigger; and I call him a stupid honkey bitch. We have fun looking at the looks people give us (looks of surprise and confusion). See, we don't care about the hateful definitions of the slurs. All we care about is having fun. People these days are too uptight about race, in fact, they're afraid of the issue. And I say that cowardism deserves the death penalty, but I don't run the nation, so I have no say on the "death to cowards" clause.

It's the BASEMENT YOU ****ING TARD!!!

I hope you realize that this post only reenforces the idea that you're retarded.
I have no problem with the word nigger. You're a nigger. There, happy?

I was responding to you claiming that calling a black guy a nigger and calling a white guy a honkey are by NO MEANS the same thing.

****ing christ you're so DUMB! I'm not gonna retype that **** all over again, just go back and this time maybe you should READ it. Dumbass.

galenrox said:
It's the BASEMENT YOU ****ING TARD!!!

I hope you realize that this post only reenforces the idea that you're retarded.
I have no problem with the word nigger. You're a nigger. There, happy?

I was responding to you claiming that calling a black guy a nigger and calling a white guy a honkey are by NO MEANS the same thing.

****ing christ you're so DUMB! I'm not gonna retype that **** all over again, just go back and this time maybe you should READ it. Dumbass.

What? You're the retard! Deegan and I were talking, then your stupid ass just butted right in. God damn, next time I'll just private message Deegan. ****! God forbid I have an opinion that Galen doesn't agree with. You need to chill out!!!

Donkey1499 said:
What? You're the retard! Deegan and I were talking, then your stupid ass just butted right in. God damn, next time I'll just private message Deegan. ****! God forbid I have an opinion that Galen doesn't agree with. You need to chill out!!!
No, you need to stop being so stupid. You hold a stupid opinion and you're stupid for holding it. If you want to be a bumbling tard, that's all fine and good, but don't try for a second to pretend that your ideas and opinions are anything less than absolutely stone-cold ****ing retarded.

Donkey1499 said:

Awww...I think someone's feeling a little hurt and confused. :2wave:

Donkey1499 said:

Cut him some slack Galen, he did acknowledge the issue in the thread, we are all on the same page now, much love peeps!;)

Kelzie said:
Awww...I think someone's feeling a little hurt and confused. :2wave:

Yes, and I respect that he has feelings, I still wonder about you, you do kill lettuce heads at every turn!:lol:

galenrox said:
No, you need to stop being so stupid. You hold a stupid opinion and you're stupid for holding it. If you want to be a bumbling tard, that's all fine and good, but don't try for a second to pretend that your ideas and opinions are anything less than absolutely stone-cold ****ing retarded.

Who the Hell are you to say an opinion is stupid? You think that because you're a Mod you can do what ever the Hell you want? **** YOU MAN!!! You shouldn't even be a Mod. Hell, Navy Pride would make a better Mod than you.

Donkey1499 said:
Who the Hell are you to say an opinion is stupid? You think that because you're a Mod you can do what ever the Hell you want? **** YOU MAN!!! You shouldn't even be a Mod. Hell, Navy Pride would make a better Mod than you.
I'm in a position to tell you that your opinion is stupid because I'm smarter than you.
You've been posting here for months and every single thing you've said has been inane bullshit completely barren of any intellect or insight.

I haven't said anything because I thought maybe you weren't being serious, but that fact is you are dead seriously the dumbest mother****er to ever come onto this forum. You are a plague on this site, and if I had a time machine I would go back and castrate your father.

galenrox said:
I'm in a position to tell you that your opinion is stupid because I'm smarter than you.
You've been posting here for months and every single thing you've said has been inane bullshit completely barren of any intellect or insight.

I haven't said anything because I thought maybe you weren't being serious, but that fact is you are dead seriously the dumbest mother****er to ever come onto this forum. You are a plague on this site, and if I had a time machine I would go back and castrate your father.

You incompetent bastard! Who are you to say that you're smarter than me? You're a nobody! I don't know why I even waste my time with your pathetic childishness. You know what? To Hell with you, and I hope you die a slow, miserable death. You piece of ****!

Back
Top Bottom