• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Milwaukee schools to lay off 354 teachers

Actually I was speaking about the demo politicians that the liberal NEA pumps with money to their campaigns, and then leans on them while in office for the quid pro quo. So what do I mean by "honest" well we can start with not distorting my words.

j-mac

With the added benefit of getting to elect their own boss, whom they will negotiate their pay with....hmmmm...Not a real good roadmap for remaining honest now is it?

j-mac

Elect their own boss!?!?!?!?!?!?

What is it that you are talking about?

I taught in the public school system for over 33 years and never on a single occasion did I get to elect my boss. Not once.

Elect their own boss!?!?!?!?!?!?

What is it that you are talking about?

I taught in the public school system for over 33 years and never on a single occasion did I get to elect my boss. Not once.

You don't vote? I already clarified, maybe read down before frothing next time.

j-mac

j-mac

If what you wrote in post #126 is your idea of backing up your claim, you have miles and miles to go before you even come close to proving your allegations. Not only can you not connect the dots, your dots are on different pages, in different books really.

That might really hurt, if I thought your opinion of me mattered on little bit....

j-mac

It wasn't a distortion, it was a misunderstanding.

Still, teachers get one vote so I don't see where you have a complaint there. I would still trust teachers to vote for the person that had the best ideas about education.
As I've stated earlier, not all teachers are in unions. That being said, what is not honest about voting for those who share your ideals? Do teachers not have the right to do that?

That might really hurt, if I thought your opinion of me mattered on little bit....

j-mac

Hurt you?!?!?!? I have no idea what you are talking about.

All I want you to do is to back up with evidence that I as a public school teacher voted for my boss and thus I could

and then leans on them while in office for the quid pro quo.

Because in over 33 years that never happened once. So like Denzel Washington said in PHILADELPHIA - explain this to me like I am a four year old.

j-mac

You said elect. How do you elect someone without voting?

How about we the people force you to do with less, and you do what you are paid to do?

j-mac

Missed this earlier. You make a lot of leaps here. How much do you actually know about the job?

Glad we have our priorities straight here.

Didn't the Wisconsin governor bust up unions to prevent thse types of cuts?

As for education, simply cutting funds, with no plan, is not really better than simply spending money with no plan.

No one of any siginficance (sic) or seriousness is threatening what you claim.

LOL!

no one is cutting without a plan

not rahm, not cuomo, not brown...

think much?

LOL!

no one is cutting without a plan

not rahm, not cuomo, not brown...

think much?

Yeah, what you post doesn't address everything, specifically not about teachers versus administrators, to which there seems to be no plan. So, no, you have not disputed me on this.

If working people agree to perform the same jobs for 20% less it means a drastic lowering of the standard of living for scores of millions of Americans.

tell it to cuomo, brown, emanuel, malloy, omalley, quinn, the massachusetts house, the springfield assembly, the dem appointed city managers in detroit...

tell it to cuomo, brown, emanuel, malloy, omalley, quinn, the massachusetts house, the springfield assembly, the dem appointed city managers in detroit...

This common nonsensical response of yours doesn't answer anything. It's OK to admit your failings in understanding or ability to reply coherently. :coffeepap

no plan---LOL!

a half million dollar deficit becomes in a year a 1.5 million dollar surplus

thru pension reform, opening up health care to bidding, cutting prep time...

it's all so random

LOL!

no plan---LOL!

a half million dollar deficit becomes in a year a 1.5 million dollar surplus

thru pension reform, opening up health care to bidding, cutting prep time...

it's all so random

LOL!

Which has nothing to do with teachers and class size. Again, you either miss the point of the discussion or you're too busy being silly to pay attention. I don't know which. But, again I may have to just move on to someone willing to actually participate. :2wave:

reducing prep and increasing work week has nothing to do with teachers and class size?

LOL!

is that what it says in the SYDNEY MORNING HERALD?

reducing prep and increasing work week has nothing to do with teachers and class size?

LOL!

is that what it says in the SYDNEY MORNING HERALD?

Overall, how do reduce class size by cutting teachers? Explain.

ability to reply coherently

says the guy who's had to took a second job

LOL!

who opposes throwing money continuely, even if it's prominate dems

who refuses to kneel at the alter of sterotypes

you get the herald in detroit?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…