• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Lindell Swore He’d Win the RNC Chair Race. He Got Destroyed (4 Votes)

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

"The pillow magnate’s fledgling bid to take over the RNC ended Friday when he lost in overwhelming fashion on the first ballot, with just four votes out of 167 cast. (Ronna McDaniel won the election with 111 votes.)"

Another trump sucking loser. :poop:

my-pillow-guy-trump-butt-meme.jpg

Lindell is a true believer. Trump needs him. That's why Trump didn't endorse anyone for the chair. "Let 'em fight it out," he said. Lol. Yeah, right, Donald. You feed on your perceived magic endorsement powers. Something's up.

Congratulations to Mr. L. for his courage in running.

His enemies have done everything to destroy his business.

But thanks to FOX, he is still in business.

Who knows? Maybe in a hundred years' time, he will be proved right about the 2020 election.

Lindell is a true believer. Trump needs him. That's why Trump didn't endorse anyone for the chair. "Let 'em fight it out," he said. Lol. Yeah, right, Donald. You feed on your perceived magic endorsement powers. Something's up.
While everyone was distracted by Trump's words, he secretly endorsed McDaniel with his mind.

He also claim he would prove election fraud at his seminar. Even election deniers walked out say he had nothing. The man is delusional.

The very worst thing the RNC is allow Mike Lindell to wonder around pimping conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory from any position of authority.

Who knows? Maybe in a hundred years' time, he will be proved right about the 2020 election.
His Pillows suck. A bunch of ripped up foam in a bag. ;)

Right after they find Barrack Obama's actual birth certificate.

Keep the faith!

Who would you want to see run
I could care less as I give both the RNC and the DNC about the same level of respect that I give used toilet paper.

Back
Top Bottom