• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mike Lindell offering 5million to anyone who can disprove his election fraud claims

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
The burden of proof lies with the accuser. But Mike Lindell doesn't see it that way. He's now offering 5 million dollars to anyone who can disprove his election fraud claims. So now Mike thinks it's prudent to offer cash to disprove something he was never able to prove....... Lindell truly is the consummate Republican. https://www.businessinsider.com/my-pillow-mike-lindell-offers-5-million-disprove-voter-fraud-2021-7

It's actually easy to disprove dead people voting. Or more mail in ballots were sent in then out.

Probably harder to disprove China infiltrated our election and gave the election to Biden.

I'm 100% he'll never pay a dime though.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser. But Mike Lindell doesn't see it that way. He's now offering 5 million dollars to anyone who can disprove his election fraud claims. So now Mike thinks it's prudent to offer cash to disprove something he was never able to prove....... Lindell truly is the consummate Republican. https://www.businessinsider.com/my-pillow-mike-lindell-offers-5-million-disprove-voter-fraud-2021-7

I can do it. Biden is in the Oval Office and Trump isn't.

Now tell that crackhead to send me my ****ing check.

lol. That's not how anything works, Lindell.

Besides, who gets to decide if they were disproven? You? Fox? And what are the odds a Trump acolyte pays up? :ROFLMAO:

August 13th or is it 15th? is getting closer and closer, I am rubbing my hands in glee, along with all my rightwing friends, to see the "evidence" FINALLY.

:p

August 13th or is it 15th? is getting closer and closer, I am rubbing my hands in glee, along with all my rightwing friends, to see the "evidence" FINALLY.

:p

Thirteenth is a Friday, which is typically a bad news dump time of week, and the 15th is a Sunday, which seems even stranger.

I'm guessing a former crackhead chose those days.

Thirteenth is a Friday, which is typically a bad news dump time of week, and the 15th is a Sunday, which seems even stranger.

I'm guessing a former crackhead chose those days.
Still can't wait to see the "evidence." ;)

From the OP article:

"But there's a catch. To be eligible, you have to attend his upcoming cyber symposium, which is taking place in South Dakota between August 10 and 12.But there's a catch. To be eligible, you have to attend his upcoming cyber symposium, which is taking place in South Dakota between August 10 and 12."
"And the event isn't open to the public, according to an ad for the event posted on Lindell's website Frank. Invitees include politicians, cybersecurity experts, and the media, though it will also be streamed for 72 hours on Frank.

- have to attend, but it is not open to the public.
Yep. I can see it now. Lindell saying at the symposium ,"I offered 5 million, no one has come forward to refute the evidence I have. See I was right.":ROFLMAO:

Ever notice how cheap some of the websites Lindell has like Frank.

I believe Lindell will need the 5M to pay part of the Dominion lawsuit. He is going to loose.

What this would do is put his company out of business.

I did not even know Mike Lindell had $5 million.

I would love to get that much money, but not from him.

Nobody is winning the contest. That's my guess.

It's a shame that ****ing morons can become rich like this. But if the last 5 years have taught me anything it's that there are a lot of ****ing stupid people in America.

Back
Top Bottom