• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michelle Obama threatening American People, Biden or Creative Chaos

Do you agree with Michelle Obama's view in her 'ice-cold' speech?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Floyd hadn't put so much drug in his system he might still be alive. Drugs and crime is what you stand up for.

Ah, so you think Floyd “had it coming.”

The non-racist America-lover wants us to know Floyd deserved to die and that all Black people are looters.

Anything else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, all those scary Black people demanding cops not murder them for fake $20 bills.

Blacks are murdering each other in record numbers. Any concerns about that....of course not.

How many tears did you shed over Tony Timpa or Daniel Shaver, Justine Damond? None? They weren't druggie felons.

Blacks are murdering each other in record numbers. Any concerns about that....of course not.

How many tears did you shed over Tony Timpa or Daniel Shaver, Justine Damond? None? They weren't druggie felons.

Yes gun violence is out of control.

What's your plan?

Another tax break for the rich!!!!!!

“They’re murdering each other” lol

Ah, so you think Floyd “had it coming.”

The non-racist America-lover wants us to know Floyd deserved to die and that all Black people are looters.

Anything else?

use powerful drugs and death is a high probability. You will lose.

What's your plan?

How come all these conservative federalist Originalist superthinkers keep asking us what Joe Biden is gonna do about crime in American cities?

How come all these conservative federalist Originalist superthinkers keep asking us what Joe Biden is gonna do about crime in American cities?

I thought trump fixed all this already?

I opt to do neither

Again, agree to disagree. If you weren’t frustrated you would have let your silly attempt to “deconstruct” a joke go, but you’re a conservative dude and its the internet, sooooo

I thought trump fixed all this already?

He needs another 4 years to make us greater again for real though. No backsies this time, history.

What's your plan?

Maybe the mayors of those cities need a plan. besides letting them riot. When the people with money and businesses leave the hell hole we will see how well off the city will be.

use powerful drugs and death is a high probability. You will lose.

Just imagine if a gigantic racist white cop shoved his knee into your neck for 10 minutes.

That can’t be healthy.

Maybe the mayors of those cities need a plan. besides letting them riot.

Clearly trump is useless in this area.

I guess we dont need 4 more years of him

Maybe the mayors of those cities need a plan. besides letting them riot.

So then why do we need to vote for Donald Trump again if all crime and covid are controlled by cities and governors?

That’s some slogan “Trump 2020: I’m completely powerless, but at least I hate Black people”

odd sense of humor about a considerable challenge

The reality gap with conservatives is a challenge, but I wont ever stop laughing at ya’ll regardless.

“They’re killing each other” the American-lover says as though viewing an anthropological experiment.

So then why do we need to vote for Donald Trump again if all crime and covid are controlled by cities and governors?

That’s some slogan “Trump 2020: I’m completely powerless, but at least I hate Black people”

Vote for whoever you want. At the democrat convention the violence and rioting sure wasn't mentioned, because they own it.

Again, agree to disagree. If you weren’t frustrated you would have let your silly attempt to “deconstruct” a joke go, but you’re a conservative dude and its the internet, sooooo

I'm not the thread topic; changing the topic? typical girl...

Vote for whoever you want. At the democrat convention the violence and rioting sure wasn't mentioned, because they own it.

The pandemic death toll wont be mentioned by the gop because they own that

It won’t be mentioned because it wasn’t a real thing.

The reality gap with conservatives is a challenge, but I wont ever stop laughing at ya’ll regardless.

“They’re killing each other” the American-lover says as though viewing an anthropological experiment.

Your side will be relegated to the dustbin of history when Trump wins in a landslide.

Back
Top Bottom