• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Michael Cohen's House testimony postponed, citing 'threats against his family'

You should've just save yourself the embarrassment haymarket.

The only embarrassment I ever experience is when I repeatedly attempt to educate others and it is as if I am trying to plant fragile bonsai trees in the middle of an airport tarmac. Your posts not knowing the difference between a lie and a difference of opinion illustrate this very well.

The only embarrassment I ever experience is when I repeatedly attempt to educate others and it is as if I am trying to plant fragile bonsai trees in the middle of an airport tarmac. Your posts not knowing the difference between a lie and a difference of opinion illustrate this very well.

Haymarket, It stopped being an opinion when you tried to sell it as a truth.

Like I said. You should've just saved yourself the embarrassment.

If they are leveling the charge, you can bet there is evidence....if it was delayed, it is likely to review this evidence...and bring charges if need be or pass evidence on to the appropriate authorities...Trump is forgetting that he will leave office, and when he does, he can be arrested the very day he leaves.

Fake evidence like the Hillary/Russian dossier document will not stand up in a fair court. However, in a perverted court with crooked judges fake evidence is enough to send in an army of heavily armed swat officers to grab an unarmed old men in his pajamas out of his disabled hospital bed in an obviously intricately planned show of overwhelming force against the infinitesimally small assumed threat the alleged rumored infraction supposedly posed.

Fake evidence like the Hillary/Russian dossier document will not stand up in a fair court. However, in a perverted court with crooked judges fake evidence is enough to send in an army of heavily armed swat officers to grab an unarmed old men in his pajamas out of his disabled hospital bed in an obviously intricately planned show of overwhelming force against the infinitesimally small assumed threat the alleged rumored infraction supposedly posed.

So long as the target is an enemy of their agenda. The swat team could've punched his wife and shot his dog for all they care.

Haymarket, It stopped being an opinion when you tried to sell it as a truth.

Like I said. You should've just saved yourself the embarrassment.

The only embarrassment is your own when you repeatedly demonstrate that you do not know the difference between a lie and a difference of opinion or somebody coming to different conclusion that you hold.

The only embarrassment is your own when you repeatedly demonstrate that you do not know the difference between a lie and a difference of opinion or somebody coming to different conclusion that you hold.

Alright haymarket, I'm tired of this little game of yours and it's obvious that you're stuck in some sort of denial loop.

So I'm done with you.
You've lost the intent on actually covering the original topic and are still intent on pushing this little nonsense stance on it just being an opinion now. Even though you've been trying to practically sell "your" opinion as a verdant truth of all things. Though given your history in this stuff I can't really fault you for the lack of imagination.

Alright haymarket, I'm tired of this little game of yours and it's obvious that you're stuck in some sort of denial loop.

So I'm done with you.
You've lost the intent on actually covering the original topic and are still intent on pushing this little nonsense stance on it just being an opinion now. Even though you've been trying to practically sell "your" opinion as a verdant truth of all things. Though given your history in this stuff I can't really fault you for the lack of imagination.

Until you learn the difference between a lie and a difference of opinion - the problem here is totally yours.

Back
Top Bottom