• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mexico's Cartel Army

Russian state-controlled media.

Very nice.

In this video you can hear them all pledging support for "El Mencho"

"El Mecho" ⬇️

I'd love to be the one who gets the 10 million for turning him in. I have memorized his face just in case I see him and his militarized henchmen roaming around in San Diego. ;)

Seriously, he's one scary hombre. Eventually, they'll get him, with the two gigantous bounties on his head offered by both MX. and the US.

I'd love to be the one who gets the 10 million for turning him in. I have memorized his face just in case I see him and his militarized henchmen roaming around in San Diego. ;)

Seriously, he's one scary hombre. Eventually, they'll get him, with the two gigantous bounties on his head offered by both MX. and the US.
I dunno man that's a pretty big personal army showed and they ALL have fully automatic rifles with grenade launchers on it or Heavy Machine Guns

Which begs to question why hasnt America released this footage on the news?

Oh, I don't know, maybe because America doesn't have state-controlled media and it's up to the private news organizations to decide which YouTube videos are newsworthy without consulting dirtpoorchris?

"El Mecho" ⬇️

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate RT Questionable based on promoting pro-Russian propaganda, promotion of conspiracy theories, numerous failed fact checks, and a lack of author transparency.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Russian Propaganda, Conspiracy, Lack of Transparency, Some Fake News
Bias Rating: RIGHT-CENTER
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

Founded in 2005, RT, originally Russia Today, is a television network funded by the Russian government. It operates cable and satellite television channels directed to audiences outside of Russia and provides Internet content in various languages, including Russian. Critics of RT claim they are a source for disinformation and pro-Russian propaganda.
Read how the Russian Government influences Media.

Funded by / Ownership

ANO “TV-Novosti,” owns RT News, which the Russian Government funds. The network is funded through advertising and 307 million USD from the Russian Government as of 2016.

RT is owned and operated by the Russian government.

Oh, I don't know, maybe because America doesn't have state-controlled media and it's up to the private news organizations to decide which YouTube videos are newsworthy without consulting dirtpoorchris?
Do you work for "El Mecho"?

Just wondering because you were downplaying the footage it seemed.
Well, if you want an idea of the quality of that question, imagine if I immediately asked you whether you worked for the Russian government.

Cartels exist, and powerful ones can buy some real firepower. It's hardly breaking news. But to certain governments that might want to fan the flames of fear and cause divisions in their rivals...

"El Mecho" ⬇️

I guess this guy is intent on not getting nabbed like El Chapo did.

It seems odd to paint the truck so the military can identify them, but I guess he feels invincible right now.

I wonder if I will see those trucks rolling around Guadalajara or are they only on the outskirts.

Back
Top Bottom