• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Melania plagiarized Michelle Obama

Geeze. Give it a rest Slyfox696. You've gone off the rails.
No, I'm just mocking the ridiculous way you're trying to deflect from the fact the speech was plagiarized and the fact you denied it was plagiarized. The fact you don't see it doesn't surprise me.

No, I'm just mocking the ridiculous way you're trying to deflect from the fact the speech was plagiarized and the fact you denied it was plagiarized. The fact you don't see it doesn't surprise me.

No, you're trying to drive a train no longer connected to any track. Move on slyfox696.

No, you're trying to drive a train no longer connected to any track.
You're the one who did not tell the truth about denying plagiarism. And you're the one who accused others of not wanting to talk about the speech, only to proceed to show no interest in talking about the speech when I offered to do so.

There's some serious concern on my part that the level of honesty on this subject is quite low and that some people are just playing team politics, no matter how dumb it sounds. I won't mention any names, but there is concern.

You're the one who did not tell the truth about denying plagiarism. And you're the one who accused others of not wanting to talk about the speech, only to proceed to show no interest in talking about the speech when I offered to do so.

There's some serious concern on my part that the level of honesty on this subject is quite low and that some people are just playing team politics, no matter how dumb it sounds. I won't mention any names, but there is concern.

:doh

:2wave:

:doh

I find your reply here amusing, for multiple reasons. You're doing everything you can to distract from the fact I completely dismantled you in this thread, but you still want to defend your ego, so you post nothing of consequence. You don't try to defend your position, because you know your position is indefensible.

Why not just admit she plagiarized the speech? Why not admit you don't want to talk about an immigrant woman? Why not admit you were wrong when you said you didn't deny plagiarism? Why not just put your ego aside and admit you were wrong?

I find your reply here amusing, for multiple reasons. You're doing everything you can to distract from the fact I completely dismantled you in this thread, but you still want to defend your ego, so you post nothing of consequence. You don't try to defend your position, because you know your position is indefensible.

Why not just admit she plagiarized the speech? Why not admit you don't want to talk about an immigrant woman? Why not admit you were wrong when you said you didn't deny plagiarism? Why not just put your ego aside and admit you were wrong?
Fat chance of that happening.

Fat chance of that happening.
I know. It's amazing really...I freely admit I have an enormous e-ego, but when I'm wrong, I own up to it. Some people can have their mistakes put directly in front of their face, and they'll still deny it happened. It's like when a criminal is caught on camera doing something illegal, and you can clearly identify the criminal, but they still deny it's them. It's simply mind-blowing.

I know. It's amazing really...I freely admit I have an enormous e-ego, but when I'm wrong, I own up to it. Some people can have their mistakes put directly in front of their face, and they'll still deny it happened. It's like when a criminal is caught on camera doing something illegal, and you can clearly identify the criminal, but they still deny it's them. It's simply mind-blowing.

Like Trump.

Like Trump.

Are you guys still prattling on about this silly Democrat nonsense?

Please tell us how intent could be proven in this ludicrous charge of plagiarism?

Are you guys still prattling on about this silly Democrat nonsense?

Please tell us how intent could be proven in this ludicrous charge of plagiarism?
How do you "accidentally" write someone else's words down and include them in a speech? How does one "accidentally" do that? The speechwriter admitted she wrote down quotes of Obama that Melania gave her and then included them in the speech. The speechwriter knew where the quotes came from and still included them without credit. There's no way to accidentally do that.

I know honesty isn't always easy, but it really is the only way to live with integrity.

Back
Top Bottom