• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

McConnell sacrificing his own senators to get barrett pushed through?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I think McConnell is doing exactly that knowing some of his senators will lose their seats and more than likely control of the senate, I also think if McConnell himself isn't defeated and the R's lose the election and the senate, mitch will retire.

I think McConnell is doing exactly that knowing some of his senators will lose their seats and more than likely control of the senate, I also think if McConnell himself isn't defeated and the R's lose the election and the senate, mitch will retire.
I think he Knows he is about to lose control of the Senate, my guess is he will retire within a year. This is his swan song, breaking his Word.

I can't see how confirming Barrett hurts any Republican up for election.

I can't see how confirming Barrett hurts any Republican up for election. Senate or house.
Let's see what the american people say in a couple of weeks. Will you be able to see it after they lose the senate or will you still insist the gop controls the senate?

Gee I hope one of our most prominate Rinos
susan collins would disagree with you.

Susan Collins.....you mean that Rino who'd prefer to be known as an anit-Trumper and pro BLM'er?

Susan Collins.....you mean that Rino who'd prefer to be known as an anit-Trumper and pro BLM'er?
LOL! She ain't a rino. She voted for rapist Kavanaugh.

I can't see how confirming Barrett hurts any Republican up for election.
She isn't an experienced judge, most people are opposed to her radical religious ideas and McConnnell is proving just how much of a hypocrite forcing her through when he denied Obama to put Merrick Garland on the bench after Scalia died.

Yes, because she has to to have any chance of winning reelection, which doen't look good for her.

Except a majority favor seating ACB.

Maybe on your all republican websites but not in america.
Nope, in America - but it doesn't matter anymore, she'll be confirmed in a few more hours.

Nope, in America - but it doesn't matter anymore, she'll be confirmed in a few more hours.
I'm aware. I'm wondering if the gop is aware of their 'win' and how the rest of america will react. Once again the gop is short-sighted.

Or...

Barrett will help them steal the election via voter suppression.

You watched Borat, didn't you? I did.

She isn't an experienced judge, most people are opposed to her radical religious ideas and McConnnell is proving just how much of a hypocrite forcing her through when he denied Obama to put Merrick Garland on the bench after Scalia died.

Again, you don't have a clue as to what the hell you are talking about.

Most people don't give a shit about her faith.

51% approve

28% disapprove

21% have no opinion at all.

Again, you don't have a clue as to what the hell you are talking about.

Most people don't give a shit about her faith.

51% approve

28% disapprove

21% have no opinion at all.
They will as time passes along with her decisions.

You have no idea what her opinions will be.

More freaking nonsense.
Sure I don't. Her own words tell her story. She is against abortion and I would bet everything I own if roe v wade comes in front of her, she will vote to strike it down.

Back
Top Bottom