• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

McConnell Delays Health-Care Vote

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
John McCain (R) Arizona had surgery in the last few days. I wish him a speedy recovery. He accounts for one of McConnell's aye votes. I would be interested in seeing the Health Insurance Policy that is covering the procedure.

John McCain (R) Arizona had surgery in the last few days. I wish him a speedy recovery. He accounts for one of McConnell's aye votes. I would be interested in seeing the Health Insurance Policy that is covering the procedure.

You mean McCain's operation? Good point. If you follow up and find out, pls let us know.

McCain is playing a game that sooner or later is going to get him caught in the cogs of the machine and its not going to be pretty. Hell likes to have a quip for the press - albeit enigmatic ones that are interpreted as somewhat anti Trump - but when push comes to shove and his vote is on the line, he falls right in line and votes the Trump way.

McCain is playing a game that sooner or later is going to get him caught in the cogs of the machine and its not going to be pretty. Hell likes to have a quip for the press - albeit enigmatic ones that are interpreted as somewhat anti Trump - but when push comes to shove and his vote is on the line, he falls right in line and votes the Trump way.

no surprise
his captors in hanoi justifiably called him 'the canary'
he will always do as he is told

I think what surprises me most about this republican bill is they had 7 years to complain about ACA and repeal attempt after repeal attempt, but this clearly shows they had no idea what they were going to do if it actually happened. The GOP had 7 years to figure a replacement and can not even agree on one amongst themselves.

I hope they figure out what they are going to do and fast. I don't like being held in limbo about the future of healthcare. Good, bad or otherwise, I just want to know at this point.

7 years to get a bill ready and 7 months to completely mess it up

7 years (is it really? I count 6) to get ready and they never did a damn thing.....which is the new normal in Washington.

These assholes (both brands) are usually allergic to work.

Back
Top Bottom