• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Matt Gaetz's fiance's Sister tells all what she thinks of him

Crakhobarbie

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Roxanne Luckey, the younger sister of Gaetz’s fiancée Ginger Luckey, posted a series of TikToks in the last fews days detailing her hatred of Gaetz, the right-wing Florida congressman who’s currently the subject of a federal investigation for potential sex trafficking.

She posted a video of herself with a New York Times story as the background and a Lana Del Ray song as the soundtrack, with the caption: “When a creepy old man tries to hit on you at the bar but your sisters engaged to a literal pedophile.”

On Monday, the 20-year-old Luckey—who was an intern in the Trump White House last summer, posted two videos detailing what she said was an attempt by Gaetz to set her up with a friend who was divorced and in his 40s, while she was 19.
Luckey said, the man told her that Gaetz “kept telling me that I should ask you out, that we’d be great together,” and that the man pushed her to break up with her boyfriend in order to date him. “He later texted me and said, ‘Sorry about what I said, I just wanted to get Matt off my back,” Luckey said.
When she confronted Gaetz last year at a Thanksgiving gathering, Luckey said, Gaetz lost it and “started yelling at me and my mom. He called me a narcissist, which was 1000% gaslighting me.” this is just goes to show the quality representatives the GOP and their constituents have been putting into office.

Roxanne Luckey, the younger sister of Gaetz’s fiancée Ginger Luckey, posted a series of TikToks in the last fews days detailing her hatred of Gaetz, the right-wing Florida congressman who’s currently the subject of a federal investigation for potential sex trafficking.

She posted a video of herself with a New York Times story as the background and a Lana Del Ray song as the soundtrack, with the caption: “When a creepy old man tries to hit on you at the bar but your sisters engaged to a literal pedophile.”

On Monday, the 20-year-old Luckey—who was an intern in the Trump White House last summer, posted two videos detailing what she said was an attempt by Gaetz to set her up with a friend who was divorced and in his 40s, while she was 19.
Luckey said, the man told her that Gaetz “kept telling me that I should ask you out, that we’d be great together,” and that the man pushed her to break up with her boyfriend in order to date him. “He later texted me and said, ‘Sorry about what I said, I just wanted to get Matt off my back,” Luckey said.
When she confronted Gaetz last year at a Thanksgiving gathering, Luckey said, Gaetz lost it and “started yelling at me and my mom. He called me a narcissist, which was 1000% gaslighting me.” this is just goes to show the quality representatives the GOP and their constituents have been putting into office.

I guess the best that can be said is that at least she wasn't a minor.

Imagine the fiancée, she couldn't aim for better?

Back
Top Bottom