• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Marvel’s Avengers Insanity

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

, the action role-playing game from Crystal Dynamics and Square Enix, is finally coming to current-gen consoles on March 18, but it’s also getting another change. After that date, it’s going to take even longer to reach the game’s max character level, because the developer is increasing the XP requirement.

According to the developer, the quick level ups and rapid XP gain was something it thought could be confusing for new players, in part because each level required about the same amount of XP to progress through, rather requiring more for subsequent levels.

“This has led to pacing issues, such as skill points currently being rewarded too fast, which may be confusing and overwhelming to newer players. We want each decision to invest in a skill or Heroic to be more meaningful,” the developers said.

I know, no one actually plays this game.

But I post this simply because once again, here we are again.

Another AAA Live Service Disaster that treats its player like Serfs and while the game is on its death bed, makes inexplicable decisions to make the game worse.

I cannot get over how some people in the video game industry who's sole job is to create entertainment and make that entertainment cause residual spending, can be this clueless sometimes that their decisions will do the total opposite, the few players that remain and the players that come in will simply go, **** this, I'm out.

Unbelievable morons, who are not alone.

most new games i cant even play due to motion sickness

nobody's even talking about that

moving the camera around like the game is filmed from a go pro

retarded

no wonder most of the human population doesnt play video games

most new games i cant even play due to motion sickness

nobody's even talking about that

moving the camera around like the game is filmed from a go pro

retarded

no wonder most of the human population doesnt play video games
Thank you for sharing your totally irrelevant opinion. Do you have anything to say that is actually on the topic, or are you going to continue to flail around trying and failing to look cool?

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/202...eview-ps4-xbox-pc-stadia-campaign-multiplayer

Another AAA Live Service Disaster that treats its player like Serfs and while the game is on its death bed, makes inexplicable decisions to make the game worse.

I cannot get over how some people in the video game industry who's sole job is to create entertainment and make that entertainment cause residual spending, can be this clueless sometimes that their decisions will do the total opposite, the few players that remain and the players that come in will simply go, **** this, I'm out.

LOL I wouldnt use this game as an example of pay2win...

Thank you for sharing your totally irrelevant opinion. Do you have anything to say that is actually on the topic, or are you going to continue to flail around trying and failing to look cool?

Thank you for sharing your totally irrelevant opinion.

https://www.polygon.com/reviews/202...eview-ps4-xbox-pc-stadia-campaign-multiplayer

My main issue with the game was that it wasn't fun. The actual percentage of players that grind an RPG to level cap is pretty small outside the MMO world where level cap is required for a lot of story content. I got almost 500 hours out of WH40K Martyr and my main toon is level 99 out of 100.

Avengers was the first steam game I ever returned. Granted, I went into it mostly blind with the thought that it would be a solo version of the great old MMOs like City of Heroes or Champions Online... so most of my disappointment was being stuck with the only new character you get to play possessing my least favorite superpower.

Back
Top Bottom