• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Chucri to resign after election-related recordings released

Yeah, I was having trouble following the article skimming it. It seems he was being all pro-audit/big lie in private, and being anti-big lie in public, and talking smack about his fellow Republicans. They didn't seem to like it, but were also surprised this led to resignation.
I suppose he's involved in all sorts of state boards, he's got places to land afterward.

"..I was having trouble following the article skimming it."

Same here.

These quotes came from various recordings. A meeting he had with We The People AZ Alliance and a phone call he had with Busch.

If you want more information you'll have to get it from Chucri.

But no evidence to support that what is purported is actual knowledge, which would require proof. Which you can't provide. Just opinion. Like claiming fraud you say you know exists, where there is no proof of any. Another Mycroft claim fail.

Right. The guy who was there...who took part in the MCBOS meetings...tells what he knows and is forced to resign.

And HE'S the clown?
He did apologize for his clownish comments and become against the state Senate "audit" after Fann hired the Cyber Ninjas.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It's so sad.

Back
Top Bottom