• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Many should rethink their thinking

For many months now, the steps we, as individuals, can take to combat the Covid-19 viral pandemic have remained the same. They are five in number.

- Wash hands frequently and thoroughly.
- When out of the house and among others, such as at a grocery store, wear a mask.
- When out of the house in public places, maintain a physical distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Get vaccinated.
- Check with reputable information sources for up-dates.

A list of sources: https://www.benaroyaresearch.org/bl...s-covid-19-recommended-infectious-disease-doc

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
that's a bridge too far for some folks.

McCullough if "full of it", "Low base line, We are going to have a slight rise with the Delta variant," And
I don't know who he is but my only interest was pointing out that what you quoted and what he said were different and his full quote didn't support your claim that he was an anti-vaxxer.

Sad to say, you may be correct. I sincerely hope their inaction does not result in death or even in serious illness for some of them.
well, we're closing in on 700,000 dead (and 4.5 Million humans).

tons of people are already dead. i'd say tons were married. that means a spouse is left. kids are abandoned by a parent. then, as time passes, the remaining spouse looks elsewhere for companionship and support.

this is the era of stupid.

well, we're closing in on 700,000 dead (and 4.5 Million humans).

tons of people are already dead. i'd say tons were married. that means a spouse is left. kids are abandoned by a parent. then, as time passes, the remaining spouse looks elsewhere for companionship and support.

this is the era of stupid.

Hi again.

It's not for nothing that Mr. H.L. Mencken called us homo boobus.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Back
Top Bottom