• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Man rushed to ICU after ‘crunching’ lung while masturbating too hard

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A 20-year-old man survived after being admitted to an intensive care unit with an excruciating lung injury brought on by overly aggressive masturbation, according to a new study in the May issue of the journal Radiology Case Reports.

The self-loving Swiss citizen recently rushed himself to Cantonal Hospital, in the city of Winterthur, after experiencing “crunching” pain and a shortness of breath amid his solo stroking session.

Subsequent X-rays revealed the man was suffering from spontaneous pneumomediastinum — a painful but typically “benign disease” whereby air leaks from the lung and becomes lodged in the rib cage
===========================================================
He should have listened to his mother.

Almost a Darwin Award candidate.

A 20-year-old man survived after being admitted to an intensive care unit with an excruciating lung injury brought on by overly aggressive masturbation, according to a new study in the May issue of the journal Radiology Case Reports.

The self-loving Swiss citizen recently rushed himself to Cantonal Hospital, in the city of Winterthur, after experiencing “crunching” pain and a shortness of breath amid his solo stroking session.

Subsequent X-rays revealed the man was suffering from spontaneous pneumomediastinum — a painful but typically “benign disease” whereby air leaks from the lung and becomes lodged in the rib cage
I had no idea being an INCEL was so dangerous. I feel bad for making fun of them now.

It seems like they're always mad over ****in' nuthin' anyway.

OK, I guess I got over it.

He can go blind!

Did he have any ribs removed?

What was the outcome;)

Myself, I like to take my time. I take myself out to dinner first, come home, put on some soft music, dance with myself, and then gently romance myself to completion.

I am a great lover.

I miss all your unique OP's Jack! Good to see you're back :)

He blew out a lung? I'm thinking he may have been doing it wrong.

I need to understand the mechanics here. HOW did this happen, exactly?

Also in the article:

However, medical mishaps caused by autoerotic activities are not all that uncommon of late.

So far in 2022, a 54-year-old Brazilian man was admitted to the hospital after shoving a 4.4-pound metal dumbbell up his anus in the pursuit of pleasure, and a 37-year-old self-proclaimed “virgin” from Indonesia got a 6-foot-long string stuck in his penis during a botched sex game.

Back
Top Bottom