• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lying trump now says he has a lot of cash (I guess because he's exposed/embarrassed) after he lawyers told the court he doesn't.

We going to have multiple threads every day of, "Trump says he has the money....he doesn't have the money....he does have the money...he doesn't have the money...." gotdamn...people need hobbies.
i remember when Obama was lying every day about how much money he had so he could pay for appeals for being a business fraudster and how he was being convicted of sexual assault and going on trail for being a traitor.

those were rough times.

Jesus this guy's an idiot. He's so moronic that he just took a dump on his lawyer's plan. How soon after he posted that did his attorney call him and tell him to just shut the **** up?

We going to have multiple threads every day of, "Trump says he has the money....he doesn't have the money....he does have the money...he doesn't have the money...." gotdamn...people need hobbies.
Yet here you are.

Responding.

Tough shit.

Its news. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Not that the Trump cult reads much.

Tough shit.

Its news. You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Not that the Trump cult reads much.
It's not news. Trump could take a shit and there'd be an endless line of liberals circling it to take a sniff.

It's not news. Trump could take a shit and there'd be an endless line of liberals circling it to take a sniff.

You don't have to read them if they disturb you this much. 🙂

When my kids get overly wound-up I tell them to take a few nice deep breaths and find a quiet corner where they can just relax. It works really well!

You don't have to read them if they disturb you this much. 🙂

When my kids get overly wound-up I tell them to take a few nice deep breaths and find a quiet corner where they can just relax. It works really well!
I'd have to ignore the entire site if I ignored every hyperventilation about Trump that is posted here. In lieu of that, I'll just mock the obsession.

Probably a dozen.

But note: "Trump", the word, is on the front page of every news site every day in America. (Other countries like Canada aren't covering ANY of this. The front page of the local paper is about park fees and, what a surprise, tent cities. The National Post. a right wing rag is all about Petty Pierre Polywanna cracker the leader of the Conservative Party, a one note movement based in and around "Justin is bad".)

Now add the fact most Americans are NOT like us, they are concentrating on earning a living, drinking, drugging, watching hockey, drinking, and shooting; in that arena the word "Trump" is going to stand out.

Which Rhino-skin Trump loves to death!!!!

And his cult would pick it up, eat it and proclaim that it is better than chocolate.

Back
Top Bottom