• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lying Jesse Waters and the massive Liars at Fox News are telling massive lies about the Trump trial jury.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
You really have to listen to this whole thing because it's great.

And I hope these jurors live through it. I hope their families aren't harmed. I hope their businesses aren't harmed. The liars and the cult are dangerous.

And I hope these jurors live through it. I hope their families aren't harmed. I hope their businesses aren't harmed. The liars and the cult are dangerous.

LOL! Look at where you are getting your news. You believe O'Donnell? Remember these are just some of the left news anchors that promoted Trump Russian Collusion. WE all know it was a lie, it's been admitted to being a lie, and the special counsel and the IG both said the evidence didn't exist or was fabricated. So you believe CNN, MSNBC for your truth?

LOL! Look at where you are getting your news. You believe O'Donnell? Remember these are just some of the left news anchors that promoted Trump Russian Collusion. WE all know it was a lie, it's been admitted to being a lie, and the special counsel and the IG both said the evidence didn't exist or was fabricated. So you believe CNN, MSNBC for your truth?
That's probably a good strategy for you to attack the messenger when the far right-wing media is just out and out lying about the jurors and it's being pointed out.

That's not the kind of thing that shows integrity but it's a good strategy. It's probably what Fox would do.

Fox was sued for $800m for lying. We know it was lying because a jury determined this. Why do you believe proven adjudicated liars?

Have people been arrested for the threats? I'm not hearing anything about that. Everyone needs to see the raids, arrests and trials of these cult criminals.

O'Donnell did nothing more than point out the multiple lies told by Fox news about the jurors. If you don't think they're lies, you haven't been paying attention or don't want to believe it. Trump and his media allies have lied to you so many times, you no longer can tell the difference.

You need to realize that juror #2 was already seated and sworn and this BS on fox caused her to quit on the trial stating fear for herself and her family. So, in your mind, mission accomplished.

I suppose that was the plan from day one.

You only say these things because you get your information from sources in the pocket of Russia and which had to pay hundreds of millions to avoid going to trial on claims that they lied to the American public.

Fox was sued for $800m for lying. We know it was lying because a jury determined this. Why do you believe proven adjudicated liars?
Actually, no. We know FOX News was lying because they settled for $800 million rather than allow it to go to a jury. If it had gone to a jury, the award would have likely been much higher and we would have heard each of their primetime anchors swear under oath how they have lied for years to their audience.

I'm not an expert or anything but at seconds 17-19, when he says liberal activists are lying to the judge... tell me what you see and if it makes you think he's lying.

O'Donnell did nothing more than point out the multiple lies told by Fox news about the jurors. If you don't think they're lies, you haven't been paying attention or don't want to believe it. Trump and his media allies have lied to you so many times, you no longer can tell the difference.

You need to realize that juror #2 was already seated and sworn and this BS on fox caused her to quit on the trial stating fear for herself and her family. So, in your mind, mission accomplished.

I suppose that was the plan from day one.
lawyers always have jury consultants but they don't normally have Fox News to get jurors that they don't like off of juries by scaring the shit out of them/intimidating them.

Actually, no. We know FOX News was lying because they settled for $800 million rather than allow it to go to a jury. If it had gone to a jury, the award would have likely been much higher and we would have heard each of their primetime anchors swear under oath how they have lied for years to their audience.
Yes, thanks for the correction. Don't know why I thought it went to a jury. Must be thinking about Trump.

Hey, if you can believe legally ruled liars Fox News and the Trump right wing lie machine, he's certainly entitled to believe O'Donnell, who has never been legally ruled a liar. Law and order!

lawyers always have jury consultants but they don't normally have Fox News to get jurors that they don't like off of juries by scaring the shit out of them/intimidating them.
Yea, this has very quickly gotten out of control. No court has ever faced anyone like Trump before. I sure hope the prosecutors and the court staff have a good plan for Tuesday's hearing. Trump and his allies need to be silenced for the safety of the community.

Depending on how things go, FOX News may have to resort to publishing the names and addresses of all the jurors.

Yea, this has very quickly gotten out of control. No court has ever faced anyone like Trump before. I sure hope the prosecutors and the court staff have a good plan for Tuesday's hearing. Trump and his allies need to be silenced for the safety of the community.
there will be threats. bank on it.

It's so bad the prosecution is refusing to tell the defense who their first witnesses will be. They don't want those witnesses harassed or intimidated over the weekend . The only person responsible for that is Trump himself.

Depending on how things go, FOX News may have to resort to publishing the names and addresses of all the jurors.
to be frank, and since Trump is a mob boss all they really need to do is get to one juror and pay them off. offer them huge money and a NDA.

It's so bad the prosecution is refusing to tell the defense who their first witnesses will be. They don't want those witnesses harassed or intimidated over the weekend . The only person responsible for that is Trump himself.
saw that

If Trump is found guilty surveys have shown he'll lose votes.

If Trump is found not guilty outraged people will line up to vote against him.

Am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom