• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looks like there was a LOT OF LYING going on

Huh. Sounds like Joe is in for some rough waters then.

I think, though, honestly? I need to compare pandemic responses. I think with covid. that’s how we’re gonna judge this one. I don’t care so much about the pedo charges cause Biden hasn’t had any accusations while Trump has bragged about wanting to bang his own daughter. And he’s been credibly accused of rape by 25 women. Which, you have to be a true misogynist and hater of women and lover of rape to dismiss *all* of those very credible accusations. So based on that...we’ll call the sexual predator stuff a draw!

But the pandemic stuff, I feel like that’s a big deal.

I know you do. Wish I understood it but . . . .

Perfect 20/20 hindsight. I'm gonna bet a pile on the Chiefs winning this year's Super Bowl!!

BTW: You did catch the line where the Pentagon said the report didn't exist, right?

Yeah.. sorry.. but preparing for a deadly virus is not 20/20 hindsight... what I stated was common sense.

Yeah.. sorry.. but preparing for a deadly virus is not 20/20 hindsight... what I stated was common sense.
LOL, based on a document that officials claim doesn't exist, it's hardly "commonsense.

Back
Top Bottom