• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looking forward to tonight.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I am looking forward to tonight when Judge Amy becomes a Supreme Court Justice. We will have another justice on the court that will follow the Constitution, and apply it as written. She will apply the Constitution, and not twist it to some political nonsense.

I am looking forward to tonight when Judge Amy becomes a Supreme Court Justice. We will have another justice on the court that will follow the Constitution, and apply it as written. She will apply the Constitution, and not twist it to some political nonsense.
Apply as written you say, And barrett calls herself an originalist, The air force is not in the constitution because the founding fathers could not imagine one, So that makes the air force unconstitutional, is she going to disband it? Hell no so don't say she follows the constitution as written.

Apply as written you say, And barrett calls herself an originalist, The air force is not in the constitution because the founding fathers could not imagine one, So that makes the air force unconstitutional, is she going to disband it? Hell no so don't say she follows the constitution as written.
That argument is about as thin and soup made out of the shadow of a rooster. And you would be wrong since at the time the Constitution was being written they had hot air balloons.

That argument is about as thin and soup made out of the shadow of a rooster. And you would be wrong since at the time the Constitution was being written they had hot air balloons.
Another simple fact that you choose to deny. The air force is not in the constitution. Army and navy, yes, air force, no. What could be clearer?

Righties are happy they have another right wing activist judge on the Supreme Court

Don't come crying when the democrats fix this mess

Righties are happy they have another right wing activist judge on the Supreme Court

Don't come crying when the democrats fix this mess
They are not going to fix a thing. They go after one plan, then after that they never do anything but fatten up the federal bureaucracy to try to save the House because people are pissed.

Meanwhile the Senate cannot get their act together enough to pass a Relief Bill.
Changes are coming for the SC, Count on It.

The Supreme Court is under a lot of pressure to not appear as the "republican Supreme Court."

She will surprise us, I think.

Just like the other Trump justices voted to include gays in the equal opportunity act.

The Supreme Court is under a lot of pressure to not appear as the "republican Supreme Court."

Just like the other Trump justices voted to include gays in the equal opportunity act.

I'll give her a chance to prove herself not to be a religious nutter.

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have made some good rulings. Hopefully that trend continues.

It's as hilarious as it is sad: all someone has to do is put a word ("originalist") next to their name, and you're pre-programmed to think they're a good egg.

The real fun starts when she's confirmed and the SC immediately takes up the re-filed application to shut down voting in Pennsylvania. Good times.

Another simple fact that you choose to deny. The air force is not in the constitution. Army and navy, yes, air force, no. What could be clearer?
The Navy is listed and they have airplanes so we are good there!!!! Next ignorant asinine point?????

It will seem that way for a little while until people stop paying attention....again.

She very well may make a good SC Justice.
I do find it interesting that if a group of Justices can read a law or the Constitution and come up with different conclusions. If in fact Justices do not let political views come into play we would not have split decisions out of the Supreme Court.

The Navy is listed and they have airplanes so we are good there!!!! Next ignorant asinine point?????
Is the navy the air force now? I'm trying to follow your logic but I'm starting to feel like a pretzel trying.

So she'll overturn the unconstitutional nonsense that was Citizen's United?

Back
Top Bottom