• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Looking for new watering hole

Arcana XV

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hi everyone.

Just found this forum through a link at another political forum. I've been looking for a new place and this seems like a cool board.

I'll probably be lurking for a bit to get a feel of the place before I post.

In the meantime here's a little graphic that describes my political views better than I ever could. A picture is worth a thousand words and all that jazz:

Left or Right?

I'm also an agnostic bordering on atheist in case that matters to anyone.

Anyway, hope to fit in here somewhere, eventually. :)

Welcome. Nice pic. Yer a borderline atheist eh? Nice to see more of us around.

Hi everyone.

Just found this forum through a link at another political forum. I've been looking for a new place and this seems like a cool board.

I'll probably be lurking for a bit to get a feel of the place before I post.

In the meantime here's a little graphic that describes my political views better than I ever could. A picture is worth a thousand words and all that jazz:

Left or Right?

I'm also an agnostic bordering on atheist in case that matters to anyone.

Anyway, hope to fit in here somewhere, eventually. :)

I think you will fit in fine, my friend. It would be nice to see a few more centrist minded men around here to add some levity to the tone. All in all, Welcome to our Forum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome. Nice pic. Yer a borderline atheist eh? Nice to see more of us around.

Thanks. :)

There are more of us out there than meets the eye. Here in Europe it's completely acceptable to admit you hold no belief in any god. It doesn't shock anyone. In the US, however, a lot of atheists still hide behind the protective shield of one faith or another to avoid being cast out of their communities. Sad really.

There are more of us out there than meets the eye. Here in Europe it's completely acceptable to admit you hold no belief in any god. It doesn't shock anyone. In the US, however, a lot of atheists still hide behind the protective shield of one faith or another to avoid being cast out of their communities. Sad really.

Ya, around here nobody has any problem with it, but I don't live in a big city or anythin with a lot of people. :shrug:

Welcome to the nuthouse! Glad to see another agnostic/atheists and non-conformists come our way.

I can't wait until you meet a few of the "nuts" in here (you'll be able to tell very... very soon) :2wave:

A courteous welcome to Debate Politics.

Listen screw...

It would be nice to see a few more centrist minded men around here to add some levity to the tone.

Don't be encouraging the boy, this is a place of serious high minded intellectual conversation, last thing this place needs is more of the likes of you running around trying to "cheer everyone's day up", throwing a wrench in the works, clogging up the system with thread ending rants that runs folks off to thier weeping closet with your "insensative nature" and "arrogent pratteling", next thing you know you'll have him making ridiculas claims about solving millenia old mysteries and forcing the establishment to make "new rules" to deal with his outlandish behavior and tawdy boasting, stalking the finer Jewish chicks (yea, right), getting constantly banned claiming it makes you the "bad boy" of the neighborhood and attracting the honey's away from the site studs like Navy pride and 26xworldchamps, droning on and on and on and on with mindnumbing endless run-on sentences and drunken rants, posting giant images that pizzes everyone off cause they have to constantly scroll left and right to read the true loquacious debates of "Bush lied", "nuh-uh", "did too" and submitting record breaking threads of bandwidth wasting non-political nature like anyone cares and making up fool words like "confusified" and "aspaz" and coining phrases like "smack" and uttering repeatedly goofy post ending terms like "giddyup" all while encouraging the rest of the folks you call "morons" and "unwashed masses" to skirt the rules and halt the progress of convincing the world that 9/11 was indeed an inside job, submitting numerous on the surface seemingly simple genius inventions that couldn't possibly work cause Shirley someone would have thought of that all while refusing to use spell check to correct your horrid spelling cause if there's one thing everyone knows it's that if you can't spell pyramid you coitenly can't build one let alone coming up with perposterous ideas like a poll thread that has no topic so you can go upstairs and talk about anything you want without getttin gigged by the gracious and charming moderators for being off said topic which of course sets a bad example giving the neer-do-wells of the site the idea they to can get away with murder like they are sumpin special and then here we go with the need to clean up the nether regions of the site and hire well menaing polite hit men like the honorable Captain Courtesy to wag his finger at us while "harumphing" and "tsk tsking" to beat the band cause he's so disappointed with us which is the real punishment, letting him down that is, and lo and behold you'll chide him into coming up with theme music for everyone that just is impolite and not in keeping with the true mission of this site which is to feed my Monkey Army.

Re: Listen screw...

Don't be encouraging the boy, this is a place of serious high minded intellectual conversation, last thing this place needs is more of the likes of you running around trying to "cheer everyone's day up", throwing a wrench in the works, clogging up the system with thread ending rants that runs folks off to thier weeping closet with your "insensative nature" and "arrogent pratteling", next thing you know you'll have him making ridiculas claims about solving millenia old mysteries and forcing the establishment to make "new rules" to deal with his outlandish behavior and tawdy boasting, stalking the finer Jewish chicks (yea, right), getting constantly banned claiming it makes you the "bad boy" of the neighborhood and attracting the honey's away from the site studs like Navy pride and 26xworldchamps, droning on and on and on and on with mindnumbing endless run-on sentences and drunken rants, posting giant images that pizzes everyone off cause they have to constantly scroll left and right to read the true loquacious debates of "Bush lied", "nuh-uh", "did too" and submitting record breaking threads of bandwidth wasting non-political nature like anyone cares and making up fool words like "confusified" and "aspaz" and coining phrases like "smack" and uttering repeatedly goofy post ending terms like "giddyup" all while encouraging the rest of the folks you call "morons" and "unwashed masses" to skirt the rules and halt the progress of convincing the world that 9/11 was indeed an inside job, submitting numerous on the surface seemingly simple genius inventions that couldn't possibly work cause Shirley someone would have thought of that all while refusing to use spell check to correct your horrid spelling cause if there's one thing everyone knows it's that if you can't spell pyramid you coitenly can't build one let alone coming up with perposterous ideas like a poll thread that has no topic so you can go upstairs and talk about anything you want without getttin gigged by the gracious and charming moderators for being off said topic which of course sets a bad example giving the neer-do-wells of the site the idea they to can get away with murder like they are sumpin special and then here we go with the need to clean up the nether regions of the site and hire well menaing polite hit men like the honorable Captain Courtesy to wag his finger at us while "harumphing" and "tsk tsking" to beat the band cause he's so disappointed with us which is the real punishment, letting him down that is, and lo and behold you'll chide him into coming up with theme music for everyone that just is impolite and not in keeping with the true mission of this site which is to feed my Monkey Army.

You slipped up and used a couple of punctuations...:mrgreen:

I lost you at the word 'Don't'.

Welcome to the forum, look forward to debating with you. And remember no matter how hard things get, Jesus loves you :mrgreen: ~ Sgt Rock

LMMFAO ~ Sgt Rock :rock

Left or Right?

Interesting.
Surely elephant poop is bigger and more objectionable than donkey poop, however?
On the other hand, that's a pretty small elephant in your picture there.
Or a rather large donkey. One or the other.

Welcometotheforum. :)

welcbnr.gif

:tink: ~Tashah~
Moderator Team Member

feh - not really. Many of the brightest people in America are non-religous. I have never experienced the slightest amount of prejudice and I am quite open about my non-beliefs.

Very belated thanks for the welcome, everyone.

I sort of forgot about this board right after I introduced myself about a year ago, then I recently found it buried in my bookmarks and have been doing what I said I'd do initially, namely lurking for the past week or so.

Still looks like somewhere I'll fit in, eventually. :lol:

In other news, I've crossed over from agnostic to atheist since I first posted here, but my political stance has not changed.

See you guys around the boards.

Welcome to the jungle. We've got fun and games.

Had to look this post up after running across your posts in a couple other threads. We're glad to have you aboard.

Back
Top Bottom