• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Long covid long vax

I sure hope "most people" aren't gullible enough to fall for this kind of pap.
Some probably do. Some people are willfully ignorant enough to post that kind of nonsense and some are gullible enough to fall for it.

Some probably do. Some people are willfully ignorant enough to post that kind of nonsense and some are gullible enough to fall for it.
And some are so wedded to conspiracy theories that their idea of reality is so psychologically skewed that no amount of evidence or reasoning will sway their opinions. That's the world many anti-vaxxers inhabit.

And some are so wedded to conspiracy theories that their idea of reality is so psychologically skewed that no amount of evidence or reasoning will sway their opinions. That's the world many anti-vaxxers inhabit.
Anti vaxxers seem to have a disconnect with reality.

Anti vaxxers seem to have a disconnect with reality.
We can largely blame social media and, on the face of it, credible videos for that. I wonder how many trust their doctors to treat their other ailments, but a potentially life-saving vaccine? Nope; someone on youtube says it kills people. Must be true.

Covid is NOT a fatal disease and you do NOT need the endless boosters. Most people have enough common sense to understand that.
I clearly can be. We are currently losing more patients to covid that we would in a vey bad flu season .

Yeah....I get a flu shot as well.

We can largely blame social media and, on the face of it, credible videos for that. I wonder how many trust their doctors to treat their other ailments, but a potentially life-saving vaccine? Nope; someone on youtube says it kills people. Must be true.
There are many highly qualified experts on youtube. It takes some common sense and intelligence, but it is possible to determine if it's just some looney on youtube, versus a respected medical doctor or professor at an ivy league university.

There are many highly qualified experts on youtube. It takes some common sense and intelligence, but it is possible to determine if it's just some looney on youtube, versus a respected medical doctor or professor at an ivy league university.

Highly qualified experts.... 🤣

Yes, your frequently cited 'Dr' John Campbell was one of your 'highly qualified experts'. Except he wasn't; he just presented as plausible, and his dishonest blatherings have been routinely debunked by real doctors, not someone using his doctorate in nurse training as a means of fooling the public into believing he had genuine MD qualifications.

Last edited:
Yes, your frequently cited 'Dr' John Campbell was one of your 'highly qualified experts'. Except he wasn't; he just presented as plausible, and his dishonest blatherings have been routinely debunked by real doctors, not someone using his doctorate in nurse training as a means of fooling the public into believing he had genuine MD qualifications.

There are many others besides John Campbell, when did I say he is the only one? And just because someone calls themself a "debunker" doesn't mean their opinions are better than experienced and knowledgeable experts.

And anyone who thinks there are no qualified experts on youtube is truly ignorant. They must think nothing is true unless is comes from the drug industry owned CDC and mainstream media.

There are many others besides John Campbell, when did I say he is the only one? And just because someone calls themself a "debunker" doesn't mean their opinions are better than experienced and knowledgeable experts.

And anyone who thinks there are no qualified experts on youtube is truly ignorant. They must think nothing is true unless is comes from the drug industry owned CDC and mainstream media.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

When a qualified MD and biologist debunks an unqualified ex-nurse who has posted deliberate misinformation (proven), I'd be an idiot to listen to the former. I didn't say Campbell was your only source; I said "frequently cited".

The probable is how YOU define a qualified expert.

Your definition of a qualified expert is " do they tell me what I believe already".
Lol.

The probable is how YOU define a qualified expert.

Your definition of a qualified expert is " do they tell me what I believe already".
Lol.
You are telling me what I think? LOL yourself.

Back
Top Bottom