• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lol TPUSA

phattonez

Catholic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Didn't we all have usurious grandfathers?
31bd0f90c139ddc5ed02e44d86ce9814.jpg

Geez what kind of grandpa charges interest? My grandpa would have slipped me a $5 and said don’t tell your mom. :lol:

I think a better analogy would have been, I had to do chores and work at 10 to get a couple bucks from my parents.

Geez what kind of grandpa charges interest? My grandpa would have slipped me a $5 and said don’t tell your mom. [emoji38]

I think a better analogy would have been, I had to do chores and work at 10 to get a couple bucks from my parents.
Of course the real analogy is that if we were hard working and responsible our families wouldn't be hounding us and demanding interest from a 10 year old loan.

Sounds more like a lesson that should be taught to more children.
Lol you demand interest from your children? You profit off of your children?

Who's Graham Allen?

Lol you demand interest from your children? You profit off of your children?
They'll inherit it some day. Teaching kids practical money handling will be of more value in their lives that "dad was a soft touch".

They'll inherit it some day. Teaching kids practical money handling will be of more value in their lives that "dad was a soft touch".
Demanding money regardless of what your children are going through is monstrous.

Demanding money regardless of what your children are going through is monstrous.
That isn't even close to the scenario we're talking about. Somehow I don't see $2.00 as a life changing even. I also expected my kids to perform chores in exchange of a weekly allowance.

Who's Graham Allen?

The spokesman for TPUSA's donors. Charlie Kirk and Graham Allen are the millennial all-American faces used for publicity, because TPUSA targets college students, and college students don't identify with..

merlin_138658485_24adb205-d208-405b-a974-8a5139024fd0-jumbo.jpg

These two are TPUSA's biggest funders. They determine what Charlie Kirk believes in.

Didn't we all have usurious grandfathers?
31bd0f90c139ddc5ed02e44d86ce9814.jpg

Usurers are our GREATEST ALLY!

If you say otherwise, a Congressman with an eyepatch will call you names!

Back
Top Bottom