• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

LOL, **** Around and Find Out

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Years ago a customer came into the shop on a Saturday accompanied by his grandson. The little boy had found a turtle that morning and was carrying it around. He would say to grandad, “see, Poppop, it’s not a snapping turtle,” all the while jabbing the poor turtle on the nose. All of a sudden there was a blood-curdling scream and we turned to see the little boy with his arm extended and the turtle hanging on to his finger!

He sat behind me once at a movie theater....he was scarier than the film.

He sat behind me once at a movie theater....he was scarier than the film.
Where were the guy’s broughams? “Dood, not cool!”

Looks like he was in business or 1st also. His expression, at the end, was priceless.

Always cracks me up!

e71fe1bcf2a856d05b50fd0f59e37b32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom