• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

"Logical Thinking" Kills homosexuals

Honestly, this thread has nothing I hoped to find from the title. I am utterly disapointed. I was expecting a wity quip about how logistics can be used to find a "homo killer" as I'm sure you are your right wing, bible beating buddies would say. The only homosexual in this thread is you Shamgar.

Ah, once again "why", the homosexual agenda foot soldier uses the scripted homosexual agenda tactic called "jamming"..and in doing so launches into a scripted hate fille,d intoelranbt, bigoted, mean spirited heterophobic, xenophobic diatribe against that of which stands in the way of the homosexual nazis carrying out The Homosexual Agenda...religion.....

...Why? said:
Honestly, this thread has nothing I hoped to find from the title. I am utterly disapointed. I was expecting a wity quip about how logistics can be used to find a "homo killer" as I'm sure you are your right wing, bible beating buddies would say. The only homosexual in this thread is you Shamgar.

Hey, were you really born in 1908?

Shamgar , you obviously need to work on your debating skills ... you lack logical thinking buddy ( don't get me wrong I'm totally against homosexuality)
But honestly , I think you made a fool of yourself ...

sitegod said:
you are a very spiteful person. Your insults towards homosexuals are completely and utterly unnecessary whatever f**cked up religion you follow.
It looks to me that you are the who is very spiteful person
and your insults toward christians are completely and utterly unnecassary

sitegod said:
Shamgar, live and let live.
Samething goes to you
sitegod said:
Keep it to yourself.
Then we can kiss democracy and freedom of speech good bye

"Tolerance" is the whip used to oppress the Christians . . . . .

mustafa said:
Hunh? Freedom of speech means they have the ability to say what they want to, as sitegod has, common decency is what dictates what a person should say. As it shows, shamgar has the first but lacks in the second since he can't even answer the questions posed at him and just crawls up on the cross as a victim.

shuamort said:
Hunh? Freedom of speech means they have the ability to say what they want to, as sitegod has, common decency is what dictates what a person should say. As it shows, shamgar has the first but lacks in the second since he can't even answer the questions posed at him and just crawls up on the cross as a victim.

Ah according to your defintion, truth has nothing to do with common decency, since I spoke the truth . . . .

mustafa said:
It looks to me that you are the who is very spiteful person
and your insults toward christians are completely and utterly unnecassary

Samething goes to you

im sorry, theres no excuse for that. I happen to value freedom of speech greatly, as well as democracy. it was a rant that went too far...

*although* it was an attack on Shamgar... not Christians in general. doesnt make it right, but lessens the wrong element.

Last edited:
This post IS the reason homosexuals are persecuted. Its because of fear and intolerance. It should not even matter if it is a choice to be gay or not. So what If someone chooses to have sex with men only. What if they are just rebelious and just want to have sex with other men because its outside the norm. Are they going to hell? Do you have to stop them from doing that.
The reason christians make me sick is because they are on the loosing side fo heir own religion. Its like a black man joining the kou klux klan. Silly me I always forget grace is not that great. It only washes away the sins of hatefull white men. I hope you spend your whole life judging homosexuals. You got 9 more fingers use them. You should be able to cover a lot of people.

I am utterly bewildered- I posted a post that should have pointed out that Shamgar is a hypocrite by his own standards... where did it go :shock:

Youve Got To Be Kidding! said:
This post IS the reason homosexuals are persecuted. Its because of fear and intolerance. It should not even matter if it is a choice to be gay or not. So what If someone chooses to have sex with men only. What if they are just rebelious and just want to have sex with other men because its outside the norm. Are they going to hell? Do you have to stop them from doing that.
The reason christians make me sick is because they are on the loosing side fo heir own religion. Its like a black man joining the kou klux klan. Silly me I always forget grace is not that great. It only washes away the sins of hatefull white men. I hope you spend your whole life judging homosexuals. You got 9 more fingers use them. You should be able to cover a lot of people.

Hey look poisoning the well and ad homenims all in one post . . . .

Im sorry but I do not understand what was wrong with my posts or to what you where refering. I may be dense can you break it down for me.

Youve Got To Be Kidding! said:
Im sorry but I do not understand what was wrong with my posts or to what you where refering. I may be dense can you break it down for me.
It's quite simple, Shamgar thinks logic is wrong. One can't make sense out of someone who doesn't listen to reason or logic.

Shuamort, considering you have apparently chosen to engage in homosexual behavior based upon your self-identification in other posts, it woudl seem rather problematic that a person who can't seem to understand that you won't find any ovaries in there has the audacity to suggest others don't like logic....

Back
Top Bottom