• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

List of Biden accomplishments

Why would I be surprised? Much of it comes from rooftop solar and the rest via grid through a renewables PPA. Do you not know where the electricity you use comes from?
Everything you own, eat or touch including your solar panels was delivered by trucks burning "quaint" diesel fuel at the rate of 4 mpg.

Also your solar panels and mine ( I live off grid) came from super polluting China and crossed the ocean on a freight ship burning 4000 gallons of fuel per hour

According to the College of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Colorado Boulder, a large ship might consume up to 250 tons of fuel per day. To put that in perspective, that’s equivalent to over 80,000 gallons of fuel a day. Regular-sized ships, by contrast, may use up to 150 tons of fuel per day.

How Many Gallons of Fuel Does A Cruise Ship Use?

Last edited:
Mike Pompeo was in Qatar meeting with the Taliban in November of 2020. He wasn't frozen in DC.

It amazes me how much Trump Fan Nation gets wrong.

I know, right?

I'm really more offended by the silly arguments than "injured" by the occasional salient point they sometimes make. The argument was that Trump couldn't withdraw from Afghanistan because there was an election and Covid.

Now the blame of Biden for an Al Queda attack...it's like they forgot about Beirut, 9/11, the USS Stark, Kobar Towers, the embassies in Africa, the WTC '93 attack, etc...

I sincerely hope we can get back to the actual "good old days" when the false outrage was still there but was often relegated to drunk posting and not the bread and butter it has become with most on the right.

I know, right?

I'm really more offended by the silly arguments than "injured" by the occasional salient point they sometimes make. The argument was that Trump couldn't withdraw from Afghanistan because there was an election and Covid.

Now the blame of Biden for an Al Queda attack...it's like they forgot about Beirut, 9/11, the USS Stark, Kobar Towers, the embassies in Africa, the WTC '93 attack, etc...

I sincerely hope we can get back to the actual "good old days" when the false outrage was still there but was often relegated to drunk posting and not the bread and butter it has become with most on the right.

The citizens of Trump Fan Nation are still crying and whining, 11 months later, about their hero losing to an old man. Now they are just sitting around chewing their toenails and weeping.

The citizens of Trump Fan Nation are still crying and whining, 11 months later, about their hero losing to an old man. Now they are just sitting around chewing their toenails and weeping.
Yep. Its going to get much worse if/when the Democrats lose control of one or both houses of the Congress. We'll see hearing after hearing about waste in government spending if the Biden Administration uses full colons instead of the much cheaper semi colons

Biden is the greatest president in the history of America

Okay.... Can't quite understand why Trump didn't just pull the plug during his 4 years instead of this staged surrender he signed on to.

Everything froze? Holy irrelevant lame response Batman! Really? Did that sound as lame in your head as it looks on our screens?

Of course it does because you're double-standard is off the charts silly.
it was a phased withdrawl with conditions, if you dont get that -i cant help you further.
I can give you details, but you have to understand the big picture first.

The China trade talks did freeze -Trump correctly blamed China for the COVID; to Biden's credit the one good Trump thing he didn't overturn
was the Phase One deal negotiated by Robert Lighthizer and now "building on" by Katherine Tai ( US Trade Reps)

The fact you conflate dying in honorable service for your country, with Biden's blunderous withdrawal -
ceding control of Kabul despited the offer to control -resulting in needless US deaths is troubling

Has anyone listed Bidens accomplishments or is this entire thread full of whataboutism?

it was a phased withdrawl with conditions, if you dont get that -i cant help you further.
I can give you details, but you have to understand the big picture first.
He had 4 years to do what Biden did in about 6 months. Is that picture clear enough for you?
The China trade talks did freeze -Trump correctly blamed China for the COVID; to Biden's credit the one good Trump thing he didn't overturn
was the Phase One deal negotiated by Robert Lighthizer and now "building on" by Katherine Tai ( US Trade Reps)

And? What does that have to do with Afghanistan?
The fact you conflate dying in honorable service for your country, with Biden's blunderous withdrawal -
ceding control of Kabul despited the offer to control -resulting in needless US deaths is troubling
The fact that you blame the President (any President) for a terrorist attack is not only troubling; it's batshit crazy.

Has anyone listed Bidens accomplishments or is this entire thread full of whataboutism?

Stock markets near at record highs. Stimulus was extended. The infrastructure bills will get done, eventually, we're adding jobs every month, the trends on the covid front are going downward, Afghanistan is in the rearview mirror finally, our credibility has been restored; we're no longer picking fights with our allies on trivial matters, has anyone heard from Russia lately? No....its amazing what happens when their premier has no sway with the President.... A sense of normalcy is being returned to the nation.

Stock markets near at record highs. Stimulus was extended.
Both are true
The infrastructure bills will get done, eventually,
Speculation, not an accomplishment
we're adding jobs every month,
True but still less than what we need to recover. However I will concede this one to you as well.
the trends on the covid front are going downward,
Boden has murdered just as many Trump did. It's not really an accomplishment for him as much as the wave is ending on it's own.
Afghanistan is in the rearview mirror finally,
We still have people trapped there wanting to come home. The media may be ignoring it but its not in the rear view mirror.
our credibility has been restored;
Has it?
we're no longer picking fights with our allies on trivial matters,
I bet the French disagrees with you after we mdercit them on the sales of subs to Australia.
has anyone heard from Russia lately? No....its amazing what happens when their premier has no sway with the President....
Biden allowed Russia to supply western Europe with their energy. Russia is very pleased with the Biden administration. I thought Biden was gonna make Russia pay for their election interference, instead he rewarded them.
A sense of normalcy is being returned to the nation.
It's dad of this is what.a.normal presidency looks like. We have a presidents who turns his back n the press.while multiple crisis.are plaguing his administration. That does not seem normal to me.

Both are true
Yup.
Speculation, not an accomplishment
It will get done.
True but still less than what we need to recover. However I will concede this one to you as well.
Yes.
Boden has murdered just as many Trump did. It's not really an accomplishment for him as much as the wave is ending on it's own.
Silly argument on your part. Before Biden distributing the vaccine so well and it becoming available in every corner of the nation....

You didn't have a choice. Its transmission was pretty unchecked. The vaccine has made it a choice; pretty much take it and live or be an idiot and take your chances.
We still have people trapped there wanting to come home. The media may be ignoring it but its not in the rear view mirror.
Sure it is.
Yes
I bet the French disagrees with you after we mdercit them on the sales of subs to Australia.
Oh my goodness...the French are upset at us. LOL
Biden allowed Russia to supply western Europe with their energy. Russia is very pleased with the Biden administration. I thought Biden was gonna make Russia pay for their election interference, instead he rewarded them.
Doubtful. I would love to know how you think Biden would have any dominion over Western European power.
It's dad of this is what.a.normal presidency looks like. We have a presidents who turns his back n the press.while multiple crisis.are plaguing his administration. That does not seem normal to me.

I guess he could promise miracles and ask foreign governments to investigate his political opponents. Yeah...that was normal. :unsure:

Well almost all of that started under Trump, so nope.
You'll have to provide some pretty hard evidence to show that ANY of that started under President Trump. I had my own issues with President Trump, but his handling of the economy and foreign relations was not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom