• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Liberal terrorism

Partisans dump on each other all the time, but this stoops to a new low.

I thought it was funny. I admit that it is tempting to do things like to conservatives, seeing how ****ed our country is right now thanks to their policies and people are still buying the garbage they are selling is maddening.

I thought it was funny. I admit that it is tempting to do things like to conservatives, seeing how ****ed our country is right now thanks to their policies and people are still buying the garbage they are selling is maddening.
Shawn, assuming that is your name, you need to wake up and take a look around without the partisan shades on. Both parties are the reason our country is so ****ed right now. The policies of both parties are the culprit, not just those of the Republicans. I have a beef with the present Republican party myself and I'm not a fan of McCain at all, but throwing dog **** in the back of a guy's truck because he supports McCain is lame, childish and pathetic. He did it because he "hates McCain"? Does he know McCain personally or does he just not have any respect for another human beings personal property? This would have been funny if he was 17 or 18 years old, but 45? There's nothing funny about a 45 year old man throwing dog **** in the back of someone's pick-up truck because he supports (insert anything here).

I get my hopes up every time a new democrat/liberal joins the forum. I'm hoping that one or two of you will be intelligent enough to see things like they really are, not through partisan shades. There are a couple of these posters out there and they will hopefully return to form once the election is over. You see, I have no respect for someone who is so blind to the truth because they put their party or ideas before our great country. If anyone is still buying the garbage that a political party is selling, it's you. Now don't get me wrong, there are millions of mindless minions out there from both sides of the aisle, I just can't respect any of them.

I am a conservative and I no longer support the Republican party because they have abandoned conservatism altogether, but don't think I'm switching sides, I'm just another man without a political party to call my own.

And if you need examples of bad Democratic policies that are screwing us each and every day, please let me know. I love educating those who are eager to learn.

I prefer leaving a flaming bag of poo on their doorstep, myself.

Partisans dump, huh? Interesting phrasing.

However, Liberal Terrorism?? with feces?? Are you serious? If you are outraged by feces you obviously don't get out much.

It's an excuse to put the word "liberal" next to "terrorism." :roll:

Dirty bomb?

The means to get a dirty bomb would be very easy. Just walk into a refinery. But whats crazy is you haven't seen a single dirty bomb go off yet. And you haven't seen terror attacks in America since 9/11. And you won't. And thats because the true enemy is the media and the apathy combined with fear that polices the populace. Those in power have the power to turn alls lazyness into 00.000001 pure power and hordes of peoples lazy power combined to dominate you and me. That is where the true crime on humanity is.

The biggest domestic terrorists are the pro-lifers, who murder people every year. Pro-lifers are murderers.

What, the conservative policy of forcing lenders to give mortgages to people with 480 credit ratings, because to withhold it would be "racist"?

Back
Top Bottom