• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Let's Have an Honest Conversation About Joe Biden's "Gaffes"

Robertinfremont

Photo of me taken in the Army 1963
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
For all the harping about Trump, is is time to harp about Joe Biden who stumbles and mumbles his way to obscurity.

Let the forum know your thoughts.

When in doubt show what Dinesh D'Souza an immigrant has to say.

He is colored so let's not go to race. He has degrees and that is not a good issue. And he is one heck of a great speaker.

mumbles his way to obscurity.

How do you mumble to obscurity when you're famous?

Have you been listening to talk radio again?

For all the harping about Trump, is is time to harp about Joe Biden who stumbles and mumbles his way to obscurity.

He is colored so let's not go to race. He has degrees and that is not a good issue. And he is one heck of a great speaker.

I can't for the life of me figure out what that last paragraph could possibly mean!

I can't for the life of me figure out what that last paragraph could possibly mean!

D'Souza is a far right scandal mongerer and a convicted felon. Might as well be relying on Alex Jones or some QAnon idiot.

And seriously, "colored"? Who the hell says that?

Biden has been a non factor now for many years. Even as VP his most famous stunt was to threaten Ukraine using Fed funds amounting a billion dollars. And it worked. He extorted Ukraine to fire a prosecutor.

You asked excellent questions of Biden.

A lot of people are famous. Do you want them to run your life?

Nope talk radio. I do not listen to radio at all.

Fame is fleeting. :lamo

(Bold mine) What the heck does that mean?

Haven't you been listening to Biden?

D'Souza is a far right scandal mongerer and a convicted felon. Might as well be relying on Alex Jones or some QAnon idiot.

De Sousa is a convincted felon bc the Obummer administration was corrupt and out to get their enemies.. namely, anyone who publicly disagreed with said admin, not bc he did anything egregiously bad bc he didn't, far as I know

Shame on Obummer, not de SousA

Obummer also tried to illegally and corruptly steal the 16 election!

As Trump would say

He's a beauty

Biden has been a non factor now for many years. Even as VP his most famous stunt was to threaten Ukraine using Fed funds amounting a billion dollars. And it worked. He extorted Ukraine to fire a prosecutor.

You asked excellent questions of Biden.

A lot of people are famous. Do you want them to run your life?

Nope talk radio. I do not listen to radio at all.

Odd then that you take your tslking points from Con radio.

I do wonder about Biden's mental state. But i kniw Trump's state of mind is pretty disturbing - i'm especially worried if, in fact, he ISN'T losing it given what he says.

uhhhh ... the NAACP for a start.

Tough day at the office?

And when did they come up with that name?

You wanted to know "And seriously, "colored"? Who the hell says that?"
If you really want to know when, look it up.. the fact is
It is still in use.
The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
enjoy your new awareness.
sunny day to you ac

Beat me to it.

Odd then that you take your tslking points from Con radio.

I do wonder about Biden's mental state. But i kniw Trump's state of mind is pretty disturbing - i'm especially worried if, in fact, he ISN'T losing it given what he says.

YOU clearly listen to con radio.

I do not listen to radio at all. Even when in my sons PU truck, his radio has either music or comedy on it. My car has not been driven by me since 2019.

When I moved from CA, I had them take my good Radio to the junkyard.

Check this site out for your news.

YouTube

Honestly, I wouldn't care if Joe stood on his head and **** nickles out of his but hole at Trump.

Back
Top Bottom