• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lessons in science.

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I have dabbled a bit in college science and have found that there are many patterns and balances in this science. for example, there is a balance between one periodic table with it's listed protons and unlisted electron orbitals, as there seems to be a formula where they attract one another. i think this is because the protons will be pulled towards the electron, bu all the electrons, keeping them moving. this would be like a study on 'predation' in biology, where the predators are drawn towards the herbivores to eat them, but will disengage certain prey to follow another prey of the herd sometimes. in other words, as soon as they are close to one electron, they are drawn back into the fold by other clusters of electrons.

So, what else is there to it? i suppose if we were to look closer at this relationship, we would find that the neutron is attracting one or the other or both. or, that the neutron is crushed like a black hole or dying star at the center of the rotating particles and they secrete more stuff that is crushed. this would be like a garbage van crushing things, as the two sides are pushed together, crushing the waste, the left overs are the neutron, yes?

Another way to explain why the neutron exists is because of workings like an oscillator - this would be a secretion between the things spinning around the neutron, keeping it there. of course the secretions of protons and electrons would be more negative or positive things, creating a balance and maybe even creating a new electron and proton under the surface of the neutron, with, of course, a new neutron?

I have dabbled a bit in college science and have found that there are many patterns and balances in this science. for example, there is a balance between one periodic table with it's listed protons and unlisted electron orbitals, as there seems to be a formula where they attract one another. i think this is because the protons will be pulled towards the electron, bu all the electrons, keeping them moving. this would be like a study on 'predation' in biology, where the predators are drawn towards the herbivores to eat them, but will disengage certain prey to follow another prey of the herd sometimes. in other words, as soon as they are close to one electron, they are drawn back into the fold by other clusters of electrons.

So, what else is there to it? i suppose if we were to look closer at this relationship, we would find that the neutron is attracting one or the other or both. or, that the neutron is crushed like a black hole or dying star at the center of the rotating particles and they secrete more stuff that is crushed. this would be like a garbage van crushing things, as the two sides are pushed together, crushing the waste, the left overs are the neutron, yes?

..... No.

You want me to explain quantum physics to you here? Study the subject.

I think i have explained the balance between things on a particle level very well, and, you just reject the progress i have made, being a conservative, yes?

I think i have explained the balance between things on a particle level very well, and, you just reject the progress i have made, being a conservative, yes?

You didn't explain anything. I have studied the subject.

The neutron is crushed but the leftovers are the neutron? Show me the math please.

Okay,

If protons equal electrons, and the product is one neutron, then obviously the one neuron will be at the center of the atom, and, the reason it is not outside is because the things are pushing it towards the center. it is not a matter of it pulling these things towards it, because then they would be attracted to it and go further towards it, eventually merging into one particle, yes?

Now, if the particles were to be pushed away from it, they would get a greater circumference area eventually, so;

The particles are keeping it there instead. this means there is a secretion like when we sweat, as, it is 'escaping energy,' of course.

Okay,

If protons equal electrons, and the product is one neutron, then obviously the one neuron will be at the center of the atom, and, the reason it is not outside is because the things are pushing it towards the center. it is not a matter of it pulling these things towards it, because then they would be attracted to it and go further towards it, eventually merging into one particle, yes?

Now, if the particles were to be pushed away from it, they would get a greater circumference area eventually, so;

The particles are keeping it there instead. this means there is a secretion like when we sweat, as, it is 'escaping energy,' of course.

Particles are packets of probability waves, they do not have circumferences.
The electron cannot be confined to the volume of a neutron.
A Neutron is made up of 1 up quark and 2 down quarks. When it transforms into a proton and an electron, actually one of the down quarks is converted to an up quark and an electron is produced. (And an antineutrino. Mediated by a W bosons.) The electron and antineutrino did not exist before the transformation. Protons do not equal electrons. Protons and neutrons belong to a class of particles called the 'baryons' (which is a part of the larger class called hadrons). These baryons are composed of three quarks. Quarks occur in 6 types called flavours - up, down, strange, charm, bottom and top. A proton (uud) is composed of 2 up quarks (each with a charge +2/3) and one down quark (with charge -1/3); hence it has a net charge of +1. A neutron (udd) is composed of two down quarks (each with a charge of -1/3) and one up quark (with a charge +2/3); hence it is neutral overall.

On the other hand, electrons are fermions. They are elementary by themselves i.e. they are not further composed of any particle.

A Neutron is made up of 1 up quark and 2 down quarks. When it transforms into a proton and an electron, actually one of the down quarks is converted to an up quark and an electron is produced. (And an antineutrino. Mediated by a W bosons.) The electron and antineutrino did not exist before the transformation. Protons do not equal electrons. Protons and neutrons belong to a class of particles called the 'baryons' (which is a part of the larger class called hadrons). These baryons are composed of three quarks. Quarks occur in 6 types called flavours - up, down, strange, charm, bottom and top. A proton (uud) is composed of 2 up quarks (each with a charge +2/3) and one down quark (with charge -1/3); hence it has a net charge of +1. A neutron (udd) is composed of two down quarks (each with a charge of -1/3) and one up quark (with a charge +2/3); hence it is neutral overall.

On the other hand, electrons are fermions. They are elementary by themselves i.e. they are not further composed of any particle.

Yep, at least according to the Standard Model. The neutrinos and electrons may not end up being fundamental, but so far as we know now, they are fundamental.

Yep, at least according to the Standard Model. The neutrinos and electrons may not end up being fundamental, but so far as we know now, they are fundamental.

And not the building blocks of faeries.

And not the building blocks of faeries.

Really? Faeiries aren't a building block of the proton? Huh. I'll have to consult Itzyson and Zuber on this. I'll get back to you later.

Particles have mass, therefore they occupy space. i am arguing that the pressure of the electron's spinning around the neutron creates the neutron, of course.

Particles have mass, therefore they occupy space. i am arguing that the pressure of the electron's spinning around the neutron creates the neutron, of course.

It doesn't.

Wll I learnt something thanks.

Okay, how would you explain the grease that comes from a non fueled wrench? this matter is created, of course?

Do you mean "How does a dry wrench stil leave grease stains about the place"?

Well it was not that clean then was it! There was still some grease on it!!! Clean it better it you need it to be so clean!!!!!!

Okay, how would you explain the grease that comes from a non fueled wrench? this matter is created, of course?

All my wrenches are gas powered. What on earth are you talking about?

Do you mean "How does a dry wrench stil leave grease stains about the place"?

Well it was not that clean then was it! There was still some grease on it!!! Clean it better it you need it to be so clean!!!!!!

I think he meant wench.

Back
Top Bottom