• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftover unposted posts

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
You know how you can start a post on your phone and finish it on your computer? And it's the bomb. It works great.

For whatever reason that has stopped working perfectly recently. If I start the post on my phone, finish it on my computer I will come back to my phone a day or two later and it's still there as an unposted post. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

This isn't an issue with xF. This is most likely an issue with your browser on your phone. If this happens again, try clearing your cache on your phone.

Back
Top Bottom