• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leftist Ivy League university Princeton says that life begins at fertilization.

no i dont need to accept any liberty that declared that chopping up parts of babies are legal, i dont want ANY part of it and i will never respect it, abortion socially rots a society

Sentences structured as badly as yours rot our society way more than dopey fetus parts.

nope, abortion rots a society

I don’t care. ARe we all good now that your scary nazi comps and threats to rot society haven’t moved the needle? Anti-choice people are *the* biggest virtue signalers.

I don’t care. ARe we all good now that your scary nazi comps and threats to rot society haven’t moved the needle? Anti-choice people are *the* biggest virtue signalers.
why do only nazis and prominet pro choichers describe their enemies as non humans and animals?

AND abortion rots a society

You really think you are going to escape life without dying? So yes, every life is death. Escape death? Unlike pregnancy - death happens 100% of the time. Not gonna happen my friend.

Safe in the waiting room? Oh please do explain that one.

I guess in your world every pregnancy is an unwilling pregnancy and should be terminated - goodness knows we can't have all those women dying. Obviously women are mentally ill if they actually WANT to have offspring - how dare they put themselves in such danger. We must save them from themselves.

Just like reconstructive surgery - a medical specialty that was created to help the people who were horribly disfigured for whatever reason - has been usurped by pop culture and now become "plastic surgery" available solely to placate human vanity. Abortion - a valid medical procedure - has been usurped by pop culture to placate the vanity of "lifestyle over life".
Never take any medicine

Bever wear a seat belt

Never get a medical procedure

You're not getting out alive

This is your logic

Fetuses aren’t children. And if women do not choose to have that fetus because they want a cool car, that’s perfectly fine. None of your business.

Feel free to have as many children as your body wishes to spit out. Build an army to go protest PP offices.

How vile is it to refer the process of human reproduction and giving birth as "spit out" - no wonder children are in such a mental health crisis as they are today - they have to live among people who see them as disposable nuisances. Such a shame that we have peaked in our evolution and have rapidly devolved to caring only about ourselves.

How vile is it to refer the process of human reproduction and giving birth as "spit out" - no wonder children are in such a mental health crisis as they are today - they have to live among people who see them as disposable nuisances. Such a shame that we have peaked in our evolution and have rapidly devolved to caring only about ourselves.
It is sad that children are seen a disposable nuisances. Disposable nuisances are the result of making abortion so difficult to get that it is essentially banned. If there were more abortions there would be fewer unwanted children. It's hypocritical to limit abortions then complain about too many badly treated children.

It is sad that children are seen a disposable nuisances. Disposable nuisances are the result of making abortion so difficult to get that it is essentially banned. If there were more abortions there would be fewer unwanted children. It's hypocritical to limit abortions then complain about too many badly treated children.

Agreed. I've always felt it's a very bad idea to force women who never wanted children in the first place to have them by making abortion illegal. It's a terrible situation for both the unwilling mothers and the children born to them.

Agreed. I've always felt it's a very bad idea to force women who never wanted children in the first place to have them by making abortion illegal. It's a terrible situation for both the unwilling mothers and the children born to them.
I assume you also think it's terrible for men to have to pay child support since they probably never wanted kids in the first place.

I assume you also think it's terrible for men to have to pay child support since they probably never wanted kids in the first place.

You assume wrong. I don't think it's so terrible for a man to have to pay child support. Compared to being stuck with the health risks and potentially life-threatening complications that go with pregnancy and birth for the woman, I think having to send a check once a month is easy. If a guy really doesn't want kids, ever, he should either get snipped (vasectomy), or be more careful about who he hooks up with.

You assume wrong. I don't think it's so terrible for a man to have to pay child support. Compared to being stuck with the health risks and potentially life-threatening complications that go with pregnancy and birth for the woman, I think having to send a check once a month is easy. If a guy really doesn't want kids, ever, he should either get snipped (vasectomy), or be more careful about who he hooks up with.
Remember your logic? Why should men be forced to be fathers if they don't want to be?

Um, a flower is also a life....it starts the moment the seed is planted in the ground...but the life is not an independent one until it is actually viable...

Back
Top Bottom