• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lefties Unhappy With Biden Should Not Vote

Or, even vote for Trump. If you are a proud far left progressive, AKA a Bernie Bro, then you should not vote. If you do then you're purposely voting for moderation over the next how many years? If Biden wins that's four years, followed by Harris for possibly another 8 years. That's 12 more years until you can realistically fight the fight again. If Trump wins then you've only got 4 more years until you can fight the fight again, claiming that you keep on losing because the party isn't far left enough. So, you've got a choice: have a better shot in just four more years or wait twelve more years. What is your choice?

I am Far Left, I am unhappy with Biden, and I am absolutely going to vote for him. Getting rid of Trump is more important than my ideological purity.

Or, even vote for Trump. If you are a proud far left progressive, AKA a Bernie Bro, then you should not vote. If you do then you're purposely voting for moderation over the next how many years? If Biden wins that's four years, followed by Harris for possibly another 8 years. That's 12 more years until you can realistically fight the fight again. If Trump wins then you've only got 4 more years until you can fight the fight again, claiming that you keep on losing because the party isn't far left enough. So, you've got a choice: have a better shot in just four more years or wait twelve more years. What is your choice?

I'll think about it.

It seems that hardcore Trump supporters are getting more and more desperate.

It seems that hardcore Trump supporters are getting more and more desperate.

You mean like new just before the election unproven accusations that Trump sexually assaulted an ex model in 1997? This after Trump supposedly badmouthed military dead two years ago but those accusations have been proven to be lies? That kind of desperation?

Wow .......smell the desperation

Back
Top Bottom