• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Leadership is Important - Trump Fails at it - Sully!

Leadership in important. Trump fails at it! Sully states his belief!

Well, Sully can take his opinion into a Starbucks, but it won't get him a cup of coffee.

IF OUR America and it's Constitution survive this election I hope it will be a wake up call to ALL of US - U.S. that it is time to put aside our differences and come togehter, work together and BE AmeriCANs toghether for the good of OUR Nation, OUR Children and Grand Children.

We will not survive continued divisiveness like we've been through these past 12 ~ 20 ~ 40 ~ 60 years. When did we quit being AmeriCANs and become Ameri-hates? Was it Kenedy's assasination, Nixion's treason ... Iran Contra and exponential debt growh, was it an Oval Office blow job? Whenever it started Donald Jenius Trump has taken it to a level that is unsurvivable, and it MUST STOP.

Well, Sully can take his opinion into a Starbucks, but it won't get him a cup of coffee.
What kind of a BS answer is that?

You have nothing bad to say about Sully, so you talk about him not getting a free cup of coffee?

You have no ammunition anymore Mycroft? You have gotten to the bottom of the barrel and there is nothing left there that you can use to explain why everyone that is worth anything is going against your idol and for Biden.

Here, let me help you. Here is a list of the top 10 excuses used by bad leaders to explain their actions. Pick one:

1. “I’m under tremendous pressure.”

2. “I don’t get paid enough to deal with this.”

3. “My employees work better when I leave them alone.”

4. “This process was created by someone who doesn’t have to implement it.”

5. “I can’t deal with all the politics.”

6. “If she gets too much credit, I’ll look bad.”

7. “I shouldn’t need to praise people for doing their jobs.”

8. “Well, that’s how I was trained.”

9. “I need to spend some time with employees … so hey, I’ll go talk to Mike.”

10. “Why waste my time? I know he doesn’t like me.”

What kind of a BS answer is that?

You have nothing bad to say about Sully, so you talk about him not getting a free cup of coffee?

download.png

My point is...his opinion is worthless. It won't even get him a five buck cup of coffee.

Leadership is important. Trump fails at it!

With due respect to Capt. Sullivan, I don't need him to tell me that Trump fails at leadership. That's been obvious to me since Trump was a candidate in 2016, and he's been getting worse ever since. I didn't vote for him in 2016, and I won't be voting for him now either.

BIDEN/HARRIS 2020

With due respect to Capt. Sullivan, I don't need him to tell me that Trump fails at leadership. That's been obvious to me since Trump was a candidate in 2016, and he's been getting worse ever since. I didn't vote for him in 2016, and I won't be voting for him now either.

BIDEN/HARRIS 2020
Except that you personally do not have an ad that is being seen nationwide and Sully does. His ad is effective. There are a lot of people that know Sully and believe him.

I just saw this commercial on TV. Wow.

Not sure it will change anybody's mind other than a few independent voters....but it may help motivate people to the polls.

LOL. So one ex airline pilot knows all?
A universally respected hero? Nobody thinks he knows it all...especially not Sully. But they may be persuaded to get to the polls if they were apathetic.

A universally respected hero? Nobody thinks he knows it all...especially not Sully. But they may be persuaded to get to the polls if they were apathetic.
Maybe you can offer up Sully's health care credentials.

As a political leader, Sully makes a great airplane driver.

It's interesting to me that Sully was initially condemned for his reactions to and performance during the crisis into which he was thrust.

Now, without know the full facts or the processes involved, he condemns a guy that has produced astonishing success with limited support from his own party and obstruction from the other party.

Sully is a driver of buses that fly. A Ralph Kramden of the skies.

Who the f*ck would want a coffee from Starbucks?

Back
Top Bottom