• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Larry Wachowski is Now Lana Wachowski: Matrix Director Undergoes Sex Change Surgery

RadicalModerate

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Matrix Trilogy director Larry Wachowski has undergone sex reassignment surgery and is now Lana Wachowski. She made her official debut at a promo of her new movie Cloud Atlas.

Article Here

Congratulations to Lana Wachowski on her new life. Best of luck!

Last edited:
Re: Larry Wachowski is Now Lana Wachowski: Matrix Director Undergoes Sex Change Surge

People that tend to do these operation's usually go from looking hideous to grotesque.

Re: Larry Wachowski is Now Lana Wachowski: Matrix Director Undergoes Sex Change Surge

I think names like Neo and Morpheus were harbingers.

People that tend to do these operation's usually go from looking hideous to grotesque.

First of all good for Lana and second of all I suggest you google HRT timelines.

I thought everyone knew about this already? This happened years ago.

But still, good on her, and the movie looks interesting.

I would say congrats, but the guy turned himself into a bitch who looks like she has psycho pms, or pmdd which stands for prementstral dysphoric disorder. If a guy wants to be a chick, at least be one that doesn't make him/her look ridiculous.

I thought everyone knew about this already? This happened years ago.

But still, good on her, and the movie looks interesting.

I had no idea.

Matrix Trilogy director Larry Wachowski has undergone sex reassignment surgery and is now Lana Wachowski. She made her official debut at a promo of her new movie Cloud Atlas.

Article Here

Congratulations to Lana Wachowski on her new life. Best of luck!

Do her movies still suck?

...announcing in a German accent: “Hi, I’m Lana.”

Wow, Ms. Wachowski got nationality reassignment surgery as well. Must have been a package deal.

Back
Top Bottom