• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

L.A. might sue Occupy L.A. protestors for financial damages

More change the system. Find a way to remove money from the equation. This would likely improve everything involved.

BTW, money and the link to business is at every level and not just the federal level.

I can agree with that too. It is hard to fix a big machine...easy to fix a small one.

It happens all around and really, that's a side issue.

You need to point out why they are irrelevant to have any validity whatsoever.

enne
In Utah the Tea Party beat Bennett of Utah. As an aside, that was good but Bennett should be in prison for what he allowed happen to the economy. Anyway, his replacement was one of the ones who voted against the detention bill.

The problem is that so many seem to think that because things haven't been turned on their heads overnite that those who are deciding that things need changed are failing. Maybe in the end they will but few changes happened quickly.

There are many who dismissed those who wanted to see changes as radicals and should be stopped.

You need to point out why they are irrelevant to have any validity whatsoever.

What? I need to prove your irrelevance in order for my opinion to be valid? HA! That is a hoot dude....I don't need to prove a damned thing to you, or anyone else. Your problem with assuming that you know it all is, make NO mistake, YOUR problem, not mine....

Unbelievable.

j-mac

It's too bad. I really wished you had a valid arguement.

I suspect that there is much that we know little about. Unless you think you know it all....

j-mac

I'm looking for something more specific. What was your purpose with the comment?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…